PDA

View Full Version : risen opinion

Headsupchamp
01-12-2012, 09:52 PM
risen has been talked down by many people because you do have to play the game a few times for all the achievments and there is no map but it is pretty cool because it is an old fashioned game like kinsquest for PC but it takes a high amount of brains and sense of direction but also must be skilled at fighting

you can choose many paths joining the monastry as a criminal (no achievments) joining the don and being a bamdit (about 6 achievments) or joining the order (about 6 achievmetns)

In the start of the game there there are seven quests you can do for the don or the order it isnt to hard but the game gets harder as it goes on im sure you'll all love risen

Headsupchamp
01-12-2012, 09:54 PM
i will also be putting my opinion on some other adventure games so you can see which is best i will be posting on lost oddeysey, fable 2, and fable 3 very soon this is where i will always say what im posting on next so if ur interested keep checking

Paka
04-15-2012, 06:07 PM
I only just started it but like it so far. :) Combat is a little clunky but feels very similar to Arcania: Gothic 4, which I recently finished up. The game really appealed to my love of exploration right off the bat; I don't mind that it doesn't hold my hand. I usually prefer easier games on the combat side but I guess a little challenge is good once in awhile.