PDA

View Full Version : one of the worst games ever

gimme a hell ya
01-13-2012, 11:45 PM
wow the graphics are actually pretty good everything seems to be there except for the vehicle handling. it is the worst handling ever. ign gave it a 3.3 for aweful and it is. all they had to do was work on the handling and they could have took it from a 3.3 game to a 6.5-7 game. stay away from this title

Fire Hawk D
07-24-2015, 04:27 AM
Nah, don't stay away. It's a really easy and short completion. I've been playing less than two hours and I've got 50% of the achievements. Easy stuff.

XHEAT99
11-02-2015, 03:12 PM
After trying to locate this game for a couple years, finally found it over the weekend. Gamestop has the game listed for $6.99 and have to say it is well worth the price. The controls do take some getting used to, but I feel that it was intentional by the programmer's to add some sort of effect and challenge to the games presentation. For a fairly early entry into the Xbox 360 library, this game holds up pretty well.

The achievements are pretty easy, just time consuming if anything. Fun to play and decent graphics. If you can find on the cheap, well worth picking up.