PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Trading / Partners Thread

Rixiden
01-14-2012, 08:05 AM
I didn't see an achv tradig thread like every other forum, so here goes one!

Looking for a group to do the beat all levels with 4 people achv. I have myself and one other person so just need 2 more. will do it tomorrow night sometime after 9pm EST so msg me if interested. Will be extremely fast run through as one of us is 70 with godly equipment. cheers!

Axl DS
01-14-2012, 08:55 AM
You can use guest accounts to get the achievement as well.

Acid Erosion88
01-14-2012, 10:41 AM
Acid Erosion88 I still need alot of the levels and may have another person who will be up for this.

Hagane
01-14-2012, 11:19 AM
I'm currently trying to beat the Campaign missions on Insane with a group. (I'd also probably be interested in the Challenges...)

Some points of interest of my playstyle in DD:

-I usually use a TrapTress (70) with a fully-leveled Blasticus, but I suppose that you can ask for me to use another class.

-None of my characters are battle-oriented, they're all Defense Spec'd

-I use my dorm's Wifi... so I may lag a bit.

If you're interested in my help, my GT is "Haganeh" thanks. :)

Rixiden
01-14-2012, 10:46 PM
sounds good if u guys want to send me a friend request my gamertag is Rixiden. my cousin has 3 lvl 70's that he will switch around to get all the levels done. he has beat all the levels on insane by himself so with 4 ppl should be cake. i myself will be using a lvl 50-60 huntress (i lvl frequently with him, will prob be in 60's by finish).

should be round 10 or 10:30 tonight we can run thru it. hit me up on xbox live i wont check the website again most likely.

Libara
01-15-2012, 03:39 PM
Hey all, just got this today and loving it already, GT: Libara if anyone wants to team up!. lvl 24 so far.

KevmonD
01-22-2012, 04:32 PM
I still need to beat the campaign with a group and I also need some help getting Perfectionist.

GT: KevmonD

Edit: Nevermind I got them

BluWolve
02-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Looking for players interested in teaming up. Message me on Xbox LIVE.

GT: BluWolve

I will be playing this game anyway and figure it will be more fun with a full team, have just finished glitterhelm on medium and am up for just about anything now.

I have a lvl 40 something app mainly focused on towers but am also looking to level up my other heroes which are all around level 15.

Senyth
02-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Looking to do insane challenges, send me a message/FR. GT: Senyth

CelticFan x17
02-15-2012, 04:36 PM
Need 1 more for all co-op achievements. I play with 2 of my buddies and need just 1 more for achievements. We'd need you as a Monk or Apprentice, Squire and Huntress are on lock. We are currently around level 11-13, just hit me up on xbox live - CelticFan x17 -

Jarr3tt88
02-20-2012, 06:07 AM
Need 1 more for all co-op achievements. I play with 2 of my buddies and need just 1 more for achievements. We'd need you as a Monk or Apprentice, Squire and Huntress are on lock. We are currently around level 11-13, just hit me up on xbox live - CelticFan x17 -

just an FYI (if what I think you are insinuating) you don't need all four characters....just 4 players.

Spepo
03-13-2012, 05:10 AM
Looking for some people to play multiplayer with towards some achivements, I have only been playing for a couple days so I only have a low-level character and don't know much beyond the basics of the game. If anyone wants to help, i'll help them out with anything they need.

GT is EdibleMessiah

DarkCreations
05-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Looking for:

Anyone who has a full set of godly armour that they could lend me for the accomplishment, or a Godly Enchanted plate chest and feet.

Help with Endless Spires and The Summit for Gunslinger
Help with Royal Gardens, Endless Spires and The Summit for Master Strategist
Help with Apprentice ending.

It's all I need for my last achievement. Much appreciated :)

Gamertag: DarkCreations

no0bSter
05-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Anyone looking to do the last two campaign levels on insane? GT: no0bSter

Andreas_loel
05-07-2012, 07:15 AM
If anyone would need dps for any level on hard/insane feel free to send me a message, im trying to level up my characters but cant be arsed building nor playing solo.

Legendary defender
lvl 76 huntress
lvl 73 Squire
lvl 72 Apprentice
lvl 71 Monk

I dont hand out mana nor items, and i avoid playing with hobolooters aswell.
So if you cant play a map without spamming x on every single item that drops im really not the guy you wanna play with

SALTY RANDOM
05-24-2012, 01:33 AM
Looking for up to two people to help complete insane challenges. Message me or my friend. We will do what you need as well.

GT- Swagodactyl

GT- Sinz of Lyfe

Were both level 74 huntresses and if you use mods don't reply.

Andreas_loel
05-24-2012, 12:38 PM
Looking for up to two people to help complete insane challenges. Message me or my friend. We will do what you need as well.

GT- Swagodactyl

GT- Sinz of Lyfe

Were both level 74 huntresses and if you use mods don't reply.

What challenges cant you complete? o_O

Arenazombie
06-11-2012, 09:54 AM
Looking for players to complete Warping core, Treasure hunt and Chicken on Insane. Got a session set up on TA for friday 10pm GMT, so if you're on TA feel free to join.
If you're not on TA or can't meet the session time leave me message/FR on XBL. I'm also up to help with other stuff, but my primary objective is to get these challenges done.

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=212854

aosiding
07-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Hey guys I need 3 other people so we can tackle the medals that require 4 people and other stuff

Roborobz
07-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Hey, I've only played this game enough to beat through the campaign on easy and normal with the same character. I'm looking for 3 more people that have started this game that haven't hit level 70 yet to play through the game. A solid constant group so people that just picked it up and want to start grinding it through can hit me up too. English speaking and have a mic plz.
GT: Roborobz

R6soldier
08-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Need 3 other people to beat all.maps on normal and the crystal not take any damage....please send me a message
Nametag: R6soldier

R6soldier
08-16-2012, 05:16 AM
still need 4 achievements

royalflushx5
12-24-2012, 11:59 PM
hello everyone im looking for 3 others to help with achievements perfectionist and team effort also dont add me if your under the age of 15 gt is royal flush x5 thanks

Cliff Drive
12-30-2012, 08:06 PM
Looking to get a ton of achievements, but I have 1 in particular I'm working on right now. Insane on Glitterhelm will net me the all levels on insane. I can't seem to quite do it by myself! A lvl 73 huntress.

GT: Cliff Drive

h4mm32
12-31-2012, 08:38 AM
Added the other two recent players looking for 4 man but I have some other controllers I could probably handle 2

Feel free to message gt: h4mm32

bbanks707
01-26-2013, 12:07 AM
im always trying to play GT: BBanks707

h4mm32
01-27-2013, 08:50 AM
I shall add you tomorrow sir

Cal2Ya
02-03-2013, 08:46 PM
I'm leveling up my Squire for Tower Build on Survival so I can easily level my other classes to at least 70 shortly after. I've read that you can't complete Zippy Terror (Challenge) on insane solo. Therefore, I'm looking for some friends to play with to eventually knock it out. I'd also like to get the "Team Effort" chivo if anyone is down to play.

Cal2Ya
02-10-2013, 08:29 PM
If anyone wants to do some challenges or Insane levels, just send a FR, and message me if you see me on. Currently, this is the only game I'm playing until more DLC for Halo 4 drops.

angrybiffmalibu
02-24-2013, 03:22 AM
Can anyone help me with the assault challenge on Insane? Message me on Xbox gamer tag Angrybiffmalibu. Thanks for your time

Maserati13
03-08-2013, 01:53 AM
Need help with pretty much any achievements on this game, I have a level 50 (probably 70+ by the time somebody reads this) squire along with a buddy who is the same rank but a wizard. We can help knock anything out that comes our way :D message me on xbox if interested, GT: xCANExINSANEx93

Sitzofrenic
04-28-2013, 04:21 PM
I'm looking for partners to complete the last 2 levels on insane and a bunch of challenges on insane. Furthermore I have some random accomplishments left to get 100% so I'm up for anything.

Message me GT: Sitzofrenic

little Nekochan
04-30-2013, 10:19 PM
I'm looking for people to play with. I have my characters are various levels and I have beaten the final map but not the bonus one after it, so I hope I know what I'm doing lol. Message me on Xbox Live if you want to play sometime. Please take note that my son takes priority over gaming so if I have to stop because of him I will. My kid goes to bed around 9 pm EST so that's the best time for me but I can play during the day too.

5/25/13 Edit: Still looking to play with people. I've added two people but would still like to play with others.

neoshadow
05-25-2013, 01:54 AM
Also interested in getting a group for the achievements. I have most but need the last few, more than happy to help with any that you might need help with.

GT: ClarkFury

banandon
06-01-2013, 11:45 PM
Looking to get the following:
All pets
Challenges on insane
Flawless Victory
and beating the levels with 4 people

GT: Banandon

Big Papa 07
06-09-2013, 01:26 AM
Online all tonight and pretty often other than that. Going through challenges on insane, and maybe the last 3-4 levels of campaign on insane. Will help as well, just message me.

GT: Big Papa 07

Olshaker
06-11-2013, 04:39 AM
Hello, I will be playing this game for the next week or two and would like to find a few people to join in. I have a level 78 squire/monk tower combo so I can do pretty much everything. I have a few achievements left to get but am more than willing to help out or just play some levels.

I am usually on in the evenings, central time. Feel free to send me a friend request.

GT: Waysender

Andreas_loel
06-25-2013, 11:42 AM
Hello, I will be playing this game for the next week or two and would like to find a few people to join in. I have a level 78 squire/monk tower combo so I can do pretty much everything. I have a few achievements left to get but am more than willing to help out or just play some levels.

I am usually on in the evenings, central time. Feel free to send me a friend request.

GT: Waysender

Hit me up and i can play some with you

Dont worry im better than most :) Legendary Defender on PC/360 so when it comes to the content console got its cake.

Also if people need insane completed thats easy as fuck too, some challenges i wont do because they bore me but ill do my best to help out

BrkMrk
07-03-2013, 08:00 PM
hey i need all acms exept the inasane diffuculty on normal mode.
So i need the one with 4 players on normal,
perfect wins on normal
and the challenges on insane.
i have a 70+ wizard, lets do the 4 player acm with the perfect win acm together.

message me and lets open a group with 4 players.

GT: BrkMrk

DeadlyBro15
11-04-2013, 08:35 PM
looking for online achievements (4players)

gt; Echo13ro

MabusScarab
03-15-2014, 11:39 AM
I'm offering up assistance for players looking to play through the game and need some extra muscle. I currently have a level 70 Squire and a mid range Apprentice (around 30-40 range).

I am not interested in power leveling people, I don't want to do all the work while a low level goes away from the controller for an hour while I boost them up. I like playing this game, I still need some of the achievements for it and i'd like to get some fun play in. Those who want to run through the campaign some, find you are struggling and can use an extra person to help, send me a message and i'll try to get in for assistance.

redman2k1
03-19-2014, 02:44 PM
Looking for 4 players for "Team Effort" achievement and "A Challenger Approaches" doing challenges on insane.

Message me on XBL please.

GT: redman2k1

Thanks!

AZ_Tech
03-19-2014, 11:07 PM
I'm offering up assistance for players looking to play through the game and need some extra muscle. I currently have a level 70 Squire and a mid range Apprentice (around 30-40 range).

I am not interested in power leveling people, I don't want to do all the work while a low level goes away from the controller for an hour while I boost them up. I like playing this game, I still need some of the achievements for it and i'd like to get some fun play in. Those who want to run through the campaign some, find you are struggling and can use an extra person to help, send me a message and i'll try to get in for assistance.

I would like to play through campaign and the challenges. Hard difficulty seems to pose some challenges for me on the later levels I just can't overcome for some reason.

If anyone is looking for another player or wants to join me. GT: Xeroku

Thanks.

DRUNK0NDAFL00R
03-21-2014, 07:01 PM
Looking to do the challenges

ApocalypticJoker
03-23-2014, 04:07 PM
Im not great at tower defense games and im getting spanked on the first level. Maybe i just dont understand the controls but regardless im looking for a team

ozborg21
03-23-2014, 07:51 PM
Looking for good team for fast play through, preferably people with headsets.. hit me up

GT: ozborg21

trcrane
03-26-2014, 03:15 PM
Looking for good team for fast play through, preferably people with headsets.. hit me up

GT: ozborg21

If you're still looking for people for a run through I'm game.

In case ozborg21 doesn't reply I need people to run through the game with so message me if you want in.

My highest level character right now is a Squire at level 50.

After getting through the campaign I wouldn't mind powerleveling others if they would help me do the same with my lower level characters.

GT: Alpha T Dawg

DRUNK0NDAFL00R
03-26-2014, 09:57 PM
Looking to do pure strategy