PDA

View Full Version : DLC: Anyone purchased it?

jayhawk4life0023
01-16-2012, 01:46 AM
Hey guys, I was just wondering how the DLC for this game was? Is it worth purchasing? Not for achievements, just for the workouts and things. Thanks.

Evo Kazz
01-17-2012, 12:41 PM
I downloaded the First bundle. The jump rope is mega hard I struggle with that, but the other weight loss thing is awesome, extremely doable but still a workout. I hate the active cardio ones as they just wreck me out. Nice slow paced but good workout is perfect.

JeJans
01-17-2012, 08:20 PM
I downloaded the first one with the jump rope. Love it! i made it to around 7 minutes alive :P.

But.... I think they release the dlc to close to the release of the game. There´s so much to do in this game and i want to 100% it. They could have waited a while with the dlc... on the other hand, the road to 200 k is looong

paraffin
01-18-2012, 07:08 AM
I've bought both DLC and they'er both quite good. The new Cool Down pack is a bit of a disappointment as there are only 2 routines in it (but I suppose it's an easy 10 GS). The Keep it Off DLC is just an extension of the Lose It routeines and sit under the same exercise category. You just have to do each routine 3 times a week to help keep the post christmas stomach coming back.

Don't forget there's the new Pop Dance DLC that may not have any achievements but it is free so makes the game a little more interesting for a while.

jayhawk4life0023
01-19-2012, 01:35 AM
Thanks guys. I think I'll pick them up.

Bistric
04-13-2012, 08:02 AM
I'm having trouble with the DLCs. Does anyone have a solution, or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

I've purchased both bundles from the dashboard prior to booting the game for the first time, and now when I'm in the game it shows that content still locked with a price tag on it. When I try to access it, it wants to charge me again.
Can this be fixed somehow?

EDIT: Never mind. I figured it out. There's one box asking you to buy it, but since I've already bought it, I need to use another box which has this unlocked. Confusing and poorly implemented.