PDA

View Full Version : Bandersnatch troubles.

Fug the Pug
01-17-2012, 08:58 AM
I've been trying to get an A rank for a while now and I just can't seem to overcome the bandersnatches. they juts beat the crap out of me. When I fight, when I try to run past their armless side. Does anyone have any tips for getting past these annoying enemies? Tips on specific tough spots with them would also be appreciated.

Jeathroe
05-07-2012, 03:21 AM
This is my first time going through the game but whenever I would encounter Bandersnatches I would just use explosive bolts for the crossbow on them. It takes around two shots to kill them.

Kamui024
05-07-2012, 09:18 AM
Yeah crossbow was the best thing I came up with also there overkill on zombies so I tended to save my explosive crossbow rounds and I saved my grenade rounds also I found them to be weird on range (aka acid or fire) to unpredictable ended up wasting explosive on other hand where pro

crackedeggs1
05-12-2012, 10:52 AM
At least in Battle Game, it takes 3 swings with the knife to down one. Worth a try in the main story. But there's plenty of Grenade Rounds throughout the game (I got to the final Alexia fight with over 30 left), so you can safely use some to get past the Bandersnatches if you're not the best at the run-right-into-them strategy. IIRC there's 2 you should definitely kill (Eagle Plate room), and another 4 that would make life easier (mansion courtyard + respawn).