PDA

View Full Version : all of the fairy dust and ogre rage achievements easy

Tigersmu23
08-13-2007, 12:51 AM
on the prison detention center level right when you turn into fiona there is a statue of the fairy god mother, hit it and it will give out unlimited fairies. just stand there and collect them and do the fairy dust power and ogre smash till you get the achievements

celr831
08-13-2007, 04:16 AM
Sweet find, I'm starting this game tonight. This should help me finish faster! Thanks!

Marx0r
08-26-2007, 04:52 AM
This is a good find, but you should get these achievements over the course of playing the game. If you're trying to 1000 out the game as quickly as possible, I would recommend waiting until you have every other achievement. If you still don't have it for some reason, go for it.

killlah631
09-03-2007, 03:42 AM
Yeah I am only on the 4th level(playing through on Grimm difficulty) and I already got the achievement for using super ogre 5 and 10 times, and performing 50 finishing moves..and I am close to getting the 50 launch/catches and 50 fairy attacks already, what level is this fairy in?

gryphonno
12-13-2007, 02:49 AM
Also, in the first screen in Stromboli's workshop, there's a chute that drops barrels in groups of 4 or 5 pretty quickly to get lots of fairy dust. Or the cabinet in the 1st gym full of jocks that has limitless barrels... There are a number of regenerating fairy dust sources, but the pester fairies probably are the quickest.