PDA

View Full Version : Games You Have Only One Achievement Left On??

ALF 133
01-18-2012, 01:51 PM
They Annoy Me ....
I Have a Decent Hand Full Of Games That I Only Have 1 Achievement Left On That Have Proven Quite The Challenge ...?
Anyone Else Have This Trouble??

I Have:

Halo ODST
Smackdown vs Raw 2008
Left 4 Dead "2"
Monopoly

What Cause You To Stop With One Left??

Machete
01-18-2012, 05:01 PM
In Oblivion I need one of the Shivering Isles achievements, either the Duke of Mania or Duke of Dementia I can't remember which one. You have to choose which path you want to go and then complete a quest and I didn't save it before I chose so I could reload and do the other later. Now I am 30 points shy of the total!

Mr Chaotix
01-18-2012, 05:23 PM
I know these are arcade games... But I only have 1 achievement left in both Portal & Trials HD

Capn Doug
01-18-2012, 08:02 PM
I've gone back and started working on a few of the games that have only one achievement left, but here are the current ones:

Hexic HD (I pick it up every so often, just can't get more than 5 pearls at once)
Kinect Adventures (Next on my to finish list, since I have a bunch of Platinums already)
Lego Rock Band (100% the solo in the Final Countdown on Expert Guitar. Not many people can do that)
MLB 2K10 (I still haven't robbed a home run under the conditions that the game wants)
NBA Jam (currently working on this one, I'll be down to one achievement left after today)
Rock Band 2 (I have a few beats left that I just can't pass)
Rock Revolution (I have to pass the Expert Drum events. Only a few left)
Turtles in Time Re Shelled (Pass the game without dying)

I thought I had more. I guess my completionist kick over the last few weeks has gotten rid of a few more than I thought.

cjdavies
01-18-2012, 08:22 PM
The Bourne Conspiracy - Treadstone Assassin (got stuck on 1 checkpoint, and just give up).

SmackDown vs. RAW 2009 - 5 Hall of Famers (it's gets boring).

X-Men - You Fell to Our Trap! (Need 6 people for this).

TVthePunisher
01-18-2012, 08:41 PM
I've gone back and started working on a few of the games that have only one achievement left, but here are the current ones:

Hexic HD (I pick it up every so often, just can't get more than 5 pearls at once)
Kinect Adventures (Next on my to finish list, since I have a bunch of Platinums already)
Lego Rock Band (100% the solo in the Final Countdown on Expert Guitar. Not many people can do that)
MLB 2K10 (I still haven't robbed a home run under the conditions that the game wants)
NBA Jam (currently working on this one, I'll be down to one achievement left after today)
Rock Band 2 (I have a few beats left that I just can't pass)
Rock Revolution (I have to pass the Expert Drum events. Only a few left)
Turtles in Time Re Shelled (Pass the game without dying)

I thought I had more. I guess my completionist kick over the last few weeks has gotten rid of a few more than I thought.

Hey good luck on Kinect Adventures Doug, it's a pain in the ass. I was able to get all the Platinums on my own but hooooooooly shit it's murder if you keep trying at something only to not get the Plat. I didn't have the problem perse on the one where you jump, dodge, etc...but on River Rush it was a pain in the ass (this is back when where my ankle was REALLY still bothering me, you know about that...I had to suffer through Kinectimals with it ;>_>).

On my own turf, I have a few that are kind of like the 1 achievement left and then those that stayed that way for years.

Former 1-2 achievements left

Dead Rising - I played this back way in 2007...and for nearly 4 years I had left it sitting there incomplete because I failed at 7 Day Survivor in one run. I ended up selling the game...and eventually I rebought it, I had to actually play through it ALL THE WAY AGAIN because I lost all my Data...and then I knocked out 7 Day Survivor and Transmissionary. It's now sitting as a complete =)
Gears of War - Ok this is technically more than 1-2 achievements but it was sitting 640/1250 for just about as long as Dead Rising. Then I went back, boosted the hell out of it (since all I had left were multiplayer achievements anyways) and it's now complete!
Aegis Wing - Was sitting there 11/12 for 4 years then I came back and owned it's ass with the Ace achievement to finish it off.
Crackdown - Another situation like Gears of War, it was sitting somewhere around...920/1250, I can't remember. Anyways...I finished it up recently as well =)
Oblivion - Was sitting at 320/1250 for a very long time. I think that was the number...but I went back and completed it.
Dead Rising 2 - Almost in sort of tradition with Dead Rising 1, I had 2 achievements left over. Both of them were multiplayer and I ended up selling the game...then I rebought it for just those two achievements and brought it back for a full refund =)
Dead Rising 2: Case West - Again tradition! This was one achievement, the multiplayer one, I eventually got it.
Undertow - Was actually 3 achievements but I went back and beat Ultra, got some of the other achievements and bam it's finished.

Okay that's enough of those...here's the current:

Current List

Assassin's Creed Revelations (the original 1000/1000) - I'm OCD and I don't want to obtain Sage without a Timestamp so I'm waiting for a patch to fix that stupid achievement. Then...I'll get the DLC to get the other 240 (STUPID NUMBER).
Grand Theft Auto IV (the original 1000/1000) - Wanted, again I'm OCD...I refuse to play any of the DLC I just bought until I obtain Wanted. Thankfully I can boost with the Happiness Island method...so if anyone's up for boosting that, let me know! GT: TVthePunisher!

That's about it for now, I have a lot of games from my past which are incomplete unfortunately. I intend to pick each of these up and finish them though 3 of them I know are never going to be complete (either due to glitches or the servers have closed down).

Capn Doug
01-18-2012, 09:30 PM
Hey good luck on Kinect Adventures Doug, it's a pain in the ass. I was able to get all the Platinums on my own but hooooooooly shit it's murder if you keep trying at something only to not get the Plat. I didn't have the problem perse on the one where you jump, dodge, etc...but on River Rush it was a pain in the ass (this is back when where my ankle was REALLY still bothering me, you know about that...I had to suffer through Kinectimals with it ;>_>).

Assassin's Creed Revelations (the original 1000/1000) - I'm OCD and I don't want to obtain Sage without a Timestamp so I'm waiting for a patch to fix that stupid achievement. Then...I'll get the DLC to get the other 240 (STUPID NUMBER).

Yeah, considering I am just about recovered from my most recent Kinect injury (Avatar Kinect of all games. Don't ask), I figure it is worth a try. I've gotten the two events that practically require a second player done, though I may need to recruit my freind for Rallyball again.

The Sage glitch dismays me, though. I heard about it after I completed the game, and it caught a few of my friends. But timestamps are the same reason that I haven't gone back to MLB 2K10. The patches for the game make it virtually impossible.

JuSt BLaZe
01-18-2012, 09:34 PM
I don't really care about them anymore...

COD MW - Mile High Club
Alone in the Dark - Handyman Carnby

Jimskeleton
01-18-2012, 10:17 PM
Most of mine are arcade games

Blazing Angels
Golf: Tee It Up
Pac-Man
Time Pilot

Hawkeye1691
01-18-2012, 10:57 PM
Missing one achievement from both DJ Heroes, and another from Medal of Honor.

Forgot to mention Forza 2's only online achievement.

Super Gouge
01-18-2012, 10:57 PM
Halo Wars (Running The Show) - A time consumming achievement that I'm working on since I got the game on Feb. 26th 2009.
Halo: CE Anniversary (That Just Happened) - Waiting to do this one on co-op with a friend.
1 vs 100 (Trivia Fanatic) - Feels REALLY bad to know I will never get this one.

Ironicly, these two first achievements are the only one that I miss to finally have all of the Halo games achievements.

Evil Chikin12
01-18-2012, 10:59 PM
Limbo, and I'm sure you all know which achievement I am missing. :(

dvdubb
01-19-2012, 12:25 AM
- Wolverine (the 'Hard' achievement) --> lost interest in the game and never finished Hard mode
- 1vs100 -> 6 consecutive fast answers in a row --> missed that one and will never get it as they shut down the game

i am sure i have a few more, just can't remember ;-)

McGoogles
01-19-2012, 01:19 AM
- Gears of War 3 (Seriously 3.0)

That's essentially it. The other games are fully completed (except for the recently started Saints Row: The Third and Assassin's Creed: Revelations).

Ethiebeefy
01-19-2012, 01:26 AM
TNA iMPACT - That one get to champion status, I was middle of boosting but Skyrim got in the way............

Gackt
01-19-2012, 02:05 AM
God damn Quake Wars ET. Something went wrong and my 1 star engineer achievement cant unlock, but I have the achievements that follow after it. That 1 glitched achievement annoys me to no end for that game lol.

I mak3 big boom
01-19-2012, 02:10 AM
Mw2...missing all stars and
Halo anniversary look out for the little guys...tried it twice 1.lag 2. Got screwed over

hydrosugar
01-19-2012, 02:14 AM
Sega tennis - AAA everything(JET SET!!!)

Sega Racing - Get all other achievements -_-

Tiger 10 - $5mil in live tournaments

Prisonbreak - Whole game without getting caught(Haven't actually tried this yet.)

Mafia II - Wanted Posters

And I have heaps with 2-3 left.

EpicGamerAZ360
01-19-2012, 03:58 AM
I don't really care about them anymore...

COD MW - Mile High Club
Alone in the Dark - Handyman Carnby

Ah, the infamous Mile High Club, good luck with that one my friend.

Toams07
01-19-2012, 08:23 AM
skate. - get 20 reviews on uploaded footage
Will be locked forever since the servers are down ..

Trivial Pursuit :D - Earn all your wedges in a game by betting only
I've tried everything I could think of .. nothing works

LethalEdge
01-19-2012, 11:26 AM
I've got a whole bunch of games (mainly Arcade) with only one achievement left:

Halo Reach - All Alone (It appears its quite difficult to an Infection on one of the Defiant maps)
Halo Wars - Running the Show (Can't be arsed to get the requied XP to get the General rank)
Transformers: The Game - Keeper of the Allspark (I lost my save and this achievement is to get 100% in the game, and prior to that all I had to do is collect the Energon Cubes)
Call of Duty 4 - Mile High Club (Tried this countless times but is just to difficult and frustrating for me)
Gears of War 2 - Seriously 2.0 (Way too time consuming)
Mass Effect 2 - Insanity (Every now and then I go back to my Insane save and play it a bit more each time, I'll probably get there in the end)
Force Unleased 2 - Champion (Managed to get gold medals on all the trials except the combo challenge where I could only just get a bronze, so I gave up since I rented it)

Torchlight - Superstar (Again I play this one every now and then to get my fame up in the special Dungeon after completing the story)
Gatling Gears - Veteran (Started playing the story on the hardest difficulty in co-op with my brother and completed the first act but haven't got around to finishing it)
Ms. Pac-Man - Perfect (Haven't even probably tried eating the ghosts four times on stage yet)
Plants vs. Zombies - Alive and Planting (Another where I started it and try often a few times to get a little further)
Monday Night Combat - 3-fer (Got to get around to boosting that triple kill)
Lara Croft: SoL - Tomb Raider (Collect all weapons, artifacts and weapons, which I'll do one day!)
Turtles in Time RS - I Will Survive (Completing Survival mode is pretty difficult and requires patience which I don't have for this game :P)
TMNT Arcade - Real Ultimate Power (Pretty difficult achievement needed to be done in co-op)
Sonic 2 - Conquering Time (I'm fond of the Sonic games but I'm not that big a fan, so I can't be arsed to rush through the game in under an hour)
Prince of Persia Arcade - SURVIVOR (I found the game quite difficult normally due to the controls and died quite a lot, so completing survivor mode without dying is way too difficult for me)
Aegis Wing - Ace (I'll get those 185,000 points in one game eventually)
Worms - Challenges (Got stuck on the 16th challenge I think and haven't gone back to it since)
Braid - Speed Run (I could probably get this by watching a video on Youtube)
Streets of Rage 2 - High Score (Too difficult especially on Hardcore)

Wow, a lot more almost complete Arcade games than I realised! :O

Blackest Metal
01-19-2012, 06:54 PM
Tony Hawk American Wasteland - 100% the game
Fallout 3 - Find all the logs in Mothership Zeta
Streets of Rage 2 - Score 800k on hard
Mass Effect 2 - Insanity cheev

nightwing187
01-19-2012, 08:32 PM
Tony Hawk American Wasteland- 100% the game. I cant get some of those gaps

ChickinOnaChain
01-19-2012, 09:50 PM
I don't think I have any with ONE left but I've got 4-5 with two and three left on them. LA Noire, TDU1 area couple that I can think of real quick.

Mercury
01-19-2012, 10:39 PM
Oh yeah, and they're both grinds.

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - just need 100%, sitting at 93% with only the super stories and blue canisters left; just cant find the energy or people to finish it.

Gears of War - THIS! IS! ANNEX! has taken me too long to complete... matter of fact gonna try grinding it out right now...

Call of Duty: World at War - got hacked pretty much and will forever be sitting at 1450/1500 GS on that one.

bapae
01-20-2012, 03:31 PM
Fallout 3 only have alien archivist left to get since it was glitched the day the dlc came out never tried to get it since i would have to start a new game just to get it and i really dont want to.

Bananaster
01-20-2012, 03:33 PM
NBA live 06
Bionicles heroes
Fifa world cup
Cant remember anymore

KeepEmRolling
01-20-2012, 04:20 PM
I'm sure I have a few arcade games with only one left. Retail would be the drift lap in Forza 3 and bucket list in Forza 4. Drift lap won't happen, only need another 8% to finish bucket list.

HabsCen10ial
01-20-2012, 05:00 PM
Ghostbusters: TVG - I have two unobtainable achievements left 1) Payday 2) Egons Guinea Pig

NHL11 - I have one unobtainable achievement left 1) HUT Playoff Contender

Forza Motorsport 2 - I just can't be bothered with this one 1) 1,000,000 Online Credits

Jakez123
01-20-2012, 07:20 PM
Infinite undiscovery, i had 999G for the game and 1 achievement left, i finished it yesterday.

Naruto the broken bond, 0GS achievement for becoming Hokage

Blink
01-20-2012, 07:31 PM
Madden 11
Viva Pinata
Black Ops (Original 1000)
Halo 3

Halo 3 is the one that annoys me the most. It's the achievement for getting two kills from the grave on Orbital. I just couldn't do it!

master_shake_350
01-21-2012, 06:00 AM
Retail
Sega MegaDrive Ultimate Collection - Yatta
Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Outlaw

Arcade
Battlefield 1943 - Tour of Duty II
Monday Night Combat - Triple Kill

Windows Phone
Asteroids - 3 gold medals
Flight Control - Over 9000
Lunar Lander - 3 gold medals
Orbital
Sudoku - Highest Rank

ghost363636
01-21-2012, 06:20 AM
Aliens vs Predator 18060 exp online no one plays it anymore finished nightmare for nothing.

WolfmanStarrk
01-21-2012, 06:57 AM
Plants vs Zombies, it's hard to survive 40 waves of pure Zombie Insanity, of course I've read up on some set ups that might make things easier.

dhicksallday
01-21-2012, 07:11 AM
A Monument To All Your Sins (Halo: Reach) - Beat the Campaign on Legendary - alone.

I suck at solo, but I beat it in co-op. Sucks so bad.

Ceris
01-21-2012, 08:11 AM
A Monument To All Your Sins (Halo: Reach) - Beat the Campaign on Legendary - alone.

I suck at solo, but I beat it in co-op. Sucks so bad.
Just put some dedication into it. That was my first Halo and I got that achievement in a week!

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland - Complete-"Complete the game 100%" My disc broke, and I just haven't bothered to go get a new one yet.

As for a section of achievements.
Phantasy Star Universe - Online achievements
Guitar Hero 2 - Just 3 co-op achievements, getting them the next time my cousin is at my house...
Fable 3 - COLLECTIBLES GRR!
Alice: Madness Returns - 2 left, just need to finish the original game. I despise American Mcgee's Alice!
Halo Reach (original 1000:gsicon:) - Multiplayer (invasion) and 1 campaign (Wake Up Buttercup!) I only borrowed this game for 2 weeks, so I think 945:gsicon: is good!

cjdavies
01-21-2012, 09:51 AM

I have trouble with plugging the leak, find it hard to register.

I think I only have 3/4 Platinums.

Trying to beat the time on the jump, dodge, duck, it's hard trying to jump for speed and avoid the same time.

reneeatworld
01-21-2012, 04:17 PM
Doritos Dash of Destruction - win a multiplayer game
Call of Duty Classic - beat the game on hard
Madden 08 - complete 20 passes in a row, recover two fumbles with one player
Sonic's Ultimate Collection - Unlock Everything
Fallout 3 - Reach level 30 with good, bad, nuetral karma
History Channel Secret Missions - Complete all missions below the target time, and complete the game on Hard.

Kairi
01-21-2012, 04:42 PM
Marvel vs Capcom 3 is it for me. All I need to get my 1000G is complete the last trail achievement but I'm not very good at them :/
I also have a few left on Phantasy Star Universe (I don't want to pay for the online achievements D: ) and then LEGO Rock Band is missing three. One is the Final Countdown Expert thing and the other two are multiplayer.. but I don't have other people local to play with T_T

Tecova
01-21-2012, 05:22 PM
In Oblivion I need one of the Shivering Isles achievements, either the Duke of Mania or Duke of Dementia I can't remember which one. You have to choose which path you want to go and then complete a quest and I didn't save it before I chose so I could reload and do the other later. Now I am 30 points shy of the total!

I am in the EXACT same boat, as I didn't think to save before doing this. I'm also one achievement away on Bioshock, and it's the research achievement. Even though I KNOW I completed every research, it never unlocked. *sad face*

Spade.
01-21-2012, 05:24 PM
MW2. Star 69.

*Inserts plea for someone to help me with it* :(

Double 02
01-22-2012, 10:01 PM
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Because I don't have a xbox camera.

TVthePunisher
01-22-2012, 10:47 PM
I'm surprised I haven't seen a whole lot of "Seriously..." mentions in this thread ;>_> my friends list is full of people who have 1200/1250 because of that achievement (mostly due to it glitching on them or they're still in the process of going for it). I luckily unlocked it at 10765 myself but others are going passed 14K...

Virtually Impossible was GOING to be my bane, I seriously thought of moving on to MGS3 and just leaving the game at 920/1000 for awhile. But I finally beat Variety 1 on MGS1 Snake and my energy was renewed. I managed to finish that collection for a full thousand =)

Now I'm staring at MGS:PW and hoping I can somehow manage to, ya know, beat it. S Rank all Extra Ops...it just seems crazy to do. Well the game kind of makes it impossible to be 49/50 since you apparently unlock Vic Boss after your 49th achievement ;>_> but I may be staring at it as a...47/50. That means I'd need the S rank achievement for Extra Ops, then the achievement called Big Boss (S Rank all Main Ops and Ex Ops) and of course Vic Boss.

If I could just get ahold of the following items I'd be set: M47 Rank 5, Infinite Bandana and the EM Net (for capturing mechs). Ugh...

Techno Flood
01-22-2012, 10:51 PM
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Getting 100% is such a nudge of an achievement, will get it eventually.. i hope

Dexter010
01-23-2012, 01:54 AM
Forza 2
Only the online achievement where you've to earn 1 million online credits.
I'm currently on 460k online credits, so I'm making progress.

Kamakazi Pear
01-23-2012, 07:20 AM
Forza 2
Only the online achievement where you've to earn 1 million online credits.
I'm currently on 460k online credits, so I'm making progress.

^ This. I currently have 0 online credits, however. :(

RomeYo
01-23-2012, 11:18 AM
For the longest time I only had one achievement to get in two games until my friend taunted me into getting them.

Superstar in Torchlight and Tomb Raider in Lara Croft: GoL.

H0p3sfalL
01-23-2012, 12:43 PM
Fable 2 and Bioshock for me. "The Colourist (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/fable-2/achievement/25782-The-Colourist.html)" and "Brass Balls" achievement.

Braiiins
01-23-2012, 02:22 PM
Limbo-beat the game with under 5 deaths
Hydro Thunder GO (WP) -complete a race (or lap maybe?) with boost on the entire time.
Sonic 4 Episode 1- final level without taking damage
Plants vs. Zombies (WP) - wave 10 of vase breaker

I have 20 games with less than 5 achievements left and probably 25+ with less than 10 left.

mc killer117 mc
01-24-2012, 10:32 AM
Halo 3 ODST - 4th Set on heroic difficulty online koop
Halo Wars - Highest online rank
AC Brotherhood - Highest online rank
Forza 3 - Gold medal in every race
FIFA 10 - 500 games with your VP :rant:

StyledBear
01-24-2012, 06:09 PM
rise of the argonauts - i missed 1 fecking shrine
harry potter ootp - damn glitch for hard
wwe 2009 - ridiculous 5 hall of famers, could just not be arsed

probably others but it angers me to think of them

Bloodlessprout2
01-24-2012, 09:24 PM
lost Odyssey - boss in professor's K dungeon
Scene it box office smash - 30 questions about 70's

Thats it as far as I can remember.

nevermindaboutme
01-24-2012, 09:54 PM
Forza 2, online achievement.

Opiate42
01-25-2012, 04:58 PM
Too Human
Dragon Age Origins
Bioshock 2 (original 1000, non-DLC, just never made level 40)

Close but no cigar (actually 2 left)
Dead Space
MW2

lberkheiser
02-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Mw2...missing all stars and
Halo anniversary look out for the little guys...tried it twice 1.lag 2. Got screwed over

Did the Halo Anniversary one with a friend on Coop, he was blasting through everything and I was just staying behind and allowing him to respawn. Got the achievement and then switched so that he could get it.

Missing one achievement in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Vietnam)

LankstaTDOT
02-13-2012, 01:49 PM
BF Bad Company - Getting 14 team mates spawn on you or gettin all the awards.. can't remember
Terminator Salvation - Finishing the game in an another difficulty.. just too lazy!

Fire Hawk D
02-13-2012, 08:49 PM
Windows Phone
Flight Control - [Over Nine Thousand!] - Land a cumulative total of 10,000 planes.

XBL Arcade
Alien Hominid HD - [Head Chomper] - Head bite 50 enemies without touching the ground or firing.

TMNT: Turtles In Time Re-Shelled - [I Will Survive] - Complete a Survival Mode game. (Normal difficulty onwards)

Flight Control will get done here within the next couple days. Whereas TMNT I just can't manage to finish.

Recipe For Hate
02-13-2012, 09:24 PM
Dead Space

alpha17
02-13-2012, 10:54 PM
Battlefield 3

Leopold Dills
02-13-2012, 11:06 PM
Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga. Just can't find the will to play the last two super stories for the 100% achievement.

scarface
02-16-2012, 05:18 AM
Forza Motorsport 3. 995/1000

All I've got left is the drift achievement.

Skilled
02-16-2012, 05:24 AM
ODST 2 left I think. One of them for 200k on a map and then the survive 5 w/e vidmaster challenge I believe.

Darren870
02-16-2012, 11:23 AM
A bunch. The two that annoy me the most are:

Braid
Limbo

Mostly because I want to get these but they are so hard. Limbo is reachable its more about putting down the time to do it since you can't save. Braid on the other hand is a PITA

bLaKgRaVy
02-16-2012, 10:01 PM
Doug Williams Black College Football - missing the perfect score achievement
NBA Live 06 - Play a game online
Prison Break - Complete the game without being seen once
Sonic the Hedgehog 1 - Beat the game in under 40 minutes
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - Beat the game in under an hour
Doritos Crash Course - Earn a gold medal on each level

Games with more than one achievement that I will never unlock:
Guitar Hero Metallica - There's five: Get xx score on Enter Sandman, Creeping Death, Dyer's Eve, Fight Fire with Fire and Stone Cold Crazy (I really suck at guitar games)
FIFA 06: RTFWC - There's two: Qualified for the FIFA World Cup and Won the World Masters Tournament (I can't score a goal to save my life)

AvengingCactus7
02-17-2012, 05:07 AM
I need one more achievement for Call of Duty 4, and Madden NFL '06. Call of Duty 4 is the "Mile High Club" achievement. I just finished up No Fighting In The War Room, and Game Over today, and wasn't in the mood to even attempt the epilogue. Madden is just me needing to sim through 30 seasons in my franchise, but I always forget to stick the disc in while I'm at home doing something else.

Pay4NameChange
02-18-2012, 09:35 AM
Lost Odyssey

20G for opening every chest in the game. I used a guide and swear I opened everything, but apparently I missed 1.

Skedarr
02-18-2012, 02:55 PM
GH:WOR - Hand Mutilator, im a drummer so kinda suck at guitar only play hard/expert on guitar :(
Forza 2 - Miss around 10 cars for the own all types of cars and my old HD its saved on is broke cba restarting it all again :(

And for the people who miss the drift achievement on Forza 3 since seems theres alot on here missing it, take a standard bugatti veyron on fujimi kaido full and just stay in 2nd gear the entire time you can get drifts goin everywhere and just power around to hold it.

Hansathan
02-18-2012, 03:40 PM
Halo ODST :/ Endure...piece of shite!

VerifyedRasta
02-18-2012, 04:02 PM
BulletWitch...
The hardest achievement worth 1http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110422124837/prey/images/9/94/Gamerscore_icon.png. The devs were obviously trolling...

Vuutarros
02-20-2012, 07:17 AM
I've only one game where I am one achievement left.
Assassin's Creed, I need to get the 50 combo kills one yet.
Just a wee bit too ADHD to sit down and get that one.

--V

cacodemon54
02-20-2012, 10:41 PM
I have two left on Afro samurai and I cant seem to get them for anything :(

1 up
02-22-2012, 04:40 AM
i don't have any games with 1 achievement left. but on MW2 i need 2 more and thats collecting the enemy intel

Vwerdiir
02-22-2012, 05:03 AM
Forza Motorsport 3: Solid Gold...

Gnarley Narwhal
02-22-2012, 09:30 PM
i only need one more achievement in the first left 4 dead......."nothing special" one or whatever.

CyberPunch83
02-23-2012, 12:06 AM
Two of my games fit into this category: Naruto the Broken Bond and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. In Naruto I'm missing the 'Hokage' achievement for earning that rank online. Can't be bothered to win the ~70 matches required. In Marvel I'm missing is the secret 'The Destroyer' achievement for winning 100 Arcade mode levels. I have around ~70 done, and I had them all done but the achievement glitched on me just like the guide I was using at the time told me might happen. Can't be bothered to go back and do it all over again.

Idolo
02-23-2012, 12:24 AM
I have two that bug me and am slowly working on...

Blue Dragon - Completed Monster Record for 25g
Lost Odyssey - Treasure Trove for 20g

ace8454
03-07-2012, 04:00 AM
Banjo-Tooie, and Ms. Pac-man,

njdevils17
03-07-2012, 04:16 AM
The only game I can think of for me is Marvel vs. Capcom 3. I just needed the achievement where you have to fight a 4th Lord or something like that. Too bad I'll never get it as I traded it in when I got Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

The Rabbit Suit
03-07-2012, 04:20 AM
Fable 3 here. I got a glitch so the Demon Door achievement wouldn't pop, despite having opened them all. I'd have to start the game again to attempt it, but chances are it could glitch again.

biggtone23
03-07-2012, 05:56 AM
Bioshock - finish the game without using vita chambers

jimi_stephen
03-07-2012, 02:04 PM
was UNO for a long time but now I finished that I have Bully:SE with 2.

Akuza
03-07-2012, 02:18 PM
uno - 1 achievement left

doesn't help that its a "win 40 4 player uno games" or something like that

johnb
03-07-2012, 02:30 PM
MW3 - 48 stars
Halo CEA - that just happened
MVC3 - 320 missions (technically 2 but the last unlocks with all achievements)

Lord Montymort
03-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Mass Effect 2 - Insanity - I'm stuck on the Collector ship.
Halo 3: ODST - Vidmaster Challenge: Endure - Pretty much finished it once, but one guy left when he was killed by the last enemy and couldn't respawn, so none of us got the achievement.

chrisk62
03-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Grand Theft Auto 4 == only have WANTED achievement left to do
Rockstar Table Tennis == 10 hours of online play achievement left to get.

Matt36
03-07-2012, 10:22 PM
WWE 12 - 2 story modes & 1 secret achievement

FIFA 12 - 50 hours, 50 games with VP, level 20, win friendly league & play club match

xReLyOnxLuCkX
03-07-2012, 11:45 PM
Madden NFL 2011, Needed oneeeeee more >:( but i got it :) i forgot the name but you have to win a scramble for the football in the endzone...tokk me about an hour but i got it!!!! now im 100%

colt415
03-08-2012, 03:22 AM
Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga, I'm missing the 100% achievement.

Metabolic XBA
03-09-2012, 01:50 PM
I have a few:

Fable 3 - We can be heroes - Just never felt like hanging around in someone elses game, this is pre DLC though and I plan on picking that up and finishing it off at some point.

X-Men: Origins Wolverine - Walking Death - Didn't feel like playing the whole thing again right away and it was a rental. Kept my save to go back to it eventually

Viking - Flames of Freya - this was back when I first started getting into to achievements and I hadn't found this site yet so I was playing blind and just missed it.

Tiger Woods 10 - Big Money - Just not good enough to make this any less of a mega grind so I left it

Of the four Tiger Woods is the only one I will probably never get.

TVthePunisher
03-09-2012, 01:54 PM
All the bad things I heard about Endure in Halo 3: ODST and before I started it, I felt like I was going to be doomed to 975 for quite awhile. Then I found a kickass team from my boosting in Halo 3 and we knocked out Deja Vu and then two guys from that team along with a new person helped out and we knocked out Endure in one run with 27 lives to spare. We even went onto the fifth set abit, just fucking around without trying to self-preserve and we STILL kicked ass.

Endure isn't as hard as people make it...it's just the people who are playing the game that defines how difficult it can become. I admit there was maybe a few times where we lost 4 lives to a wave but never anything more than that.

Also Endure wasn't my last achievement, one of the last firefights was. After clearing up Endure I was worried I'd never get anybody to help out with Security Zone (and be stuck at 990 for awhile) since most of the team didn't need it but thankfully myself and two of the Endure folks plus a new guy was able to do it (new guy was in New Zealand so he had to pretty much hide out to avoid lagging the match).

Of course credit to Knives on all the firefights, holy crap carrying over 100K on most of the 200K endeavors with his methods were pretty nice. I'm just happy to have gotten second place on most of them ._. our Endure run I ended up with something like 6 deaths and that was all. Can't recall my score, I'll have to rewatch the video or something.

BBY52
03-10-2012, 01:47 AM
skate. - get 20 people to review some footy. The community on that game sucked and the servers shut down so I will be forever without that one.
And the championship one from Trials HD. I'm good at that game, but Christ. That tourney kicks my ass.

DarkReign2021
03-10-2012, 02:00 AM
Halo Wars- Running the Show

This one has been eluding me since release, but I'm just a few boosting matches away from finally nailing it. I'd have it by now if my partner and I weren't so distracted with ME3 right now.

I have a couple left on Halo: Reach. Get 3 kills as a Zombie on an Anniversary map and assassinate somebody as they exit armor lock. The second one is easy, though, so I just haven't worried about nabbing it until I get that annoying anniversary one out of the way. It's annoying because Anniversary Infection only has 8 players in a game. Definitely gonna have to boost that one.

Broken Turtle
03-11-2012, 03:00 AM
TMNT(Ubisoft)-Winter's Secret. Never bothered to finish it. Not sure why, wasn't really a bad game.

geckotamer
03-11-2012, 10:27 PM
NCAA Football 11
1 vs 100
Assassin's Creed II
NCAA Football 09
Madden NFL 11

I just did
Assassin's Creed
Call of Duty 4