PDA

View Full Version : Lighting Bolt???

IEvil IMonkey
01-18-2012, 11:36 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2082/UP7De68=.jpg Lightning Bolt (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/texttwist-2/achievement/62506-Lightning-Bolt.html) - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Complete a Lightning round with no hints given.

Once started make a quick mental note of the letters you have and then pause the game by pushing the back button or the Menu button. Now use the word unscrambler to solve the anagram and continue to the next word repeating the process until the round is complete. You will also unlock 'Brainstorm' if by doing this.

This isnt working for me ---- what gives :confused::confused::confused:

IEvil IMonkey
01-19-2012, 01:55 AM
As mentioned in the Achievement Guide thread, its looking like this one is GLITCHED now

Krueg70
01-19-2012, 02:11 AM
I hate these glitched achievements. I tried for this about 20 times trying different methods. Maybe one of these days we will get a WP game without a glitched achievement, but I'm not holding my breath.

IEvil IMonkey
01-19-2012, 09:29 AM
I hate these glitched achievements. I tried for this about 20 times trying different methods. Maybe one of these days we will get a WP game without a glitched achievement, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm with you there..... seems every week they release something not 100% tested now..... its a bloody joke :mad:

rman0099
01-19-2012, 10:14 PM
Has anyone actually been able to do this fast enough WITHOUT pausing the game? I'm just wondering if they "checked" it, but not with users pausing the game.

IEvil IMonkey
01-19-2012, 10:31 PM
Yes a few ppl in achievement guide thread have done it without pausing etc and still not got it!!
Daily Word doesn't seem to be working either.... Its been over 29hrs since I played that mode and it just keeps saying I've played today, come back tomorrow!!!

IEvil IMonkey
01-20-2012, 09:13 AM
Ok I've emailed Gamehouse today about the problems so will report back as and when they reply =)

illusio
01-21-2012, 10:24 AM
Ok I've emailed Gamehouse today about the problems so will report back as and when they reply =)

Thanks, I can confirm my lightning as well as daily achievements are both broken as well. Good times. :(

IEvil IMonkey
01-22-2012, 08:56 AM

Finally heard back from the swift (NOT) Gamehouse support and I quote...

Hello Steven,
Thank you for writing back to us.
Please note that we are a dedicated support only for GameHouse customers and only will be able to assist you if you've made the purchase from us. As you've made the purchase through "xbox Market Place", please contact them directly for any further assistance as we do not have access to their database. Even if the game publisher is GameHouse, we will not be in a position to assist you further with your query.
I hope you can understand my limitation in helping you regarding this issue. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Thank you,
Paul
GameHouse Customer Support

Basically they're not to blame even though its their game :confused:

napoearth
01-22-2012, 11:50 PM
This isn't getting fixed based on that response.

eastx
01-23-2012, 04:14 AM
This isn't getting fixed based on that response.

GameHouse has already submitted a fix for certification. That response is nonsense from a crappy employee.

TrishTheDish
01-23-2012, 06:20 PM
Finally heard back from the swift (NOT) Gamehouse support and I quote...

Hello Steven,
Thank you for writing back to us.
Please note that we are a dedicated support only for GameHouse customers and only will be able to assist you if you've made the purchase from us. As you've made the purchase through "xbox Market Place", please contact them directly for any further assistance as we do not have access to their database. Even if the game publisher is GameHouse, we will not be in a position to assist you further with your query.
I hope you can understand my limitation in helping you regarding this issue. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Thank you,
Paul
GameHouse Customer Support

Basically they're not to blame even though its their game :confused:
WOW, what do they do... hire people off the street with absolutely no knowledge of how their product works?!

IEvil IMonkey
01-23-2012, 06:48 PM
Pretty much looks like it..... idiots!

Same with Glu for Bug Village