PDA

View Full Version : Custom Events

UnarmedReaper07
01-19-2012, 12:43 AM
With the Trendy events over with there are now new events being hosted by regular players. Information about the events are on the main Dungeon Defenders site. Here is a list of custom events:

The "Dungeon Defenders Winter Olympics" Event!!!: Hosted by: Warpedreality and xXxJUDGE DREDD.

Event Name: Man's Best Friend

Description: No Towers on Hard - Default Weapons - No Towers (lol) - You need a really good pet.

Defenses: #

Prize: Rare Pet -" Bahamut"

Bahamut:

Base Damage: 163

Shots Per Second: 6

Projectiles: 2

Projectile Speed: 5000

All 8 stats: 15

Upgrades: 35

Date: Xbox 360 - Feb. 14 - Tuesday: 1 p.m. to 12 a.m. EST

http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?39319-The-quot-Dungeon-Defenders-Winter-Olympics-quot-Event!!!-360 (http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?39319-The-quot-Dungeon-Defenders-Winter-Olympics-quot-Event!!!-360)

*Go to the link above to find information all Winter events.

Community Event: Hosted by: KSI xGearFreakx and KSI Jedi Kavar

Information about the events can be found here:

http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?40689-Community-Event-For-Xbox-360 (http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?40689-Community-Event-For-Xbox-360)

*The events haven't started yet. Information says that there will be prizes and money given out.

CKG Defender Events: Hosted by: CKGxJAY, XBM YOSHO, DOGMAX12

http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?46525-CKG-Defender-Events-(360)

Trendy Versus the Console World (Mistymire Console Event) : Hosted by: Trendy
(Information provided by: Axl DS)

(Event information below provided by: UnarmedReaper07)

Event Name: DLC PCP

Description: DLC PVP

Defenses: #

Prize: Rare Pet -" Krayt Junior"

Krayt Junior

Works like the "Krayt"

Base Damage: 163

Shots Per Second: 6

Projectiles: 2

Projectile Speed: -20000

All 8 stats: 10

Upgrades: 35

Date: Xbox 360 - Feb. 10 - Friday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST

*More information will be given when the events update. If you want to give out more information about these custom events just leave a reply and I'll give you credit. If you want to host your own custom event(s) just leave a reply as well.

Axl DS
01-19-2012, 07:24 AM
Next Winter Event has been changed to 1/24 due to TE's request. There will now be 2 events next week: Both the Winter Event and Trendy's Mistymire Event.

UnarmedReaper07
01-19-2012, 11:01 PM
Next Winter Event has been changed to 1/24 due to TE's request. There will now be 2 events next week: Both the Winter Event and Trendy's Mistymire Event.

Thank you for the information. Your information has been added to the main topic of this thread and you've been given credit towards it. :)

Axl DS
01-20-2012, 06:54 AM
Oh I can hint at the main prize for the Winter Event: Its a rarer prize from one of the previous events. Due to the extreme difficulty of the event at the time of it, less than 10 exist on both consoles prior the Winter Events.

I'll repost what I given out about Quicksand:
To those with questions about Quicksand: You need to be able to clear Summit on Insane including the boss while carrying the host, basically at the most a 3-person team needs to clear a 4-person scaled map. I recommend forming groups before the event to form strategies as the host will be randomly selecting defenses and selling them during combat.

UnarmedReaper07
01-20-2012, 06:27 PM
Oh I can hint at the main prize for the Winter Event: Its a rarer prize from one of the previous events. Due to the extreme difficulty of the event at the time of it, less than 10 exist on both consoles prior the Winter Events.

I'll repost what I given out about Quicksand:

I would like to say thank you for the continuing support for this thread. I do appreciate you replying here, especially after the conflict we had with the whole trade thing from before. It's nice to have custom events to show support for this game. :)

UnarmedReaper07
02-02-2012, 04:43 AM
I was thinking about hosting my own events, but I have this feeling they probably won't do well. :(

XBM Yosho
02-02-2012, 06:59 AM
I was thinking about hosting my own events, but I have this feeling they probably won't do well. :(

Why not? Events are good, It brings non-hacking twats together ;)

UnarmedReaper07
02-03-2012, 01:03 AM

There are a bunch of reasons:

It's hard to host an event by myself.

It's hard to gather enough prizes by myself.

I think there's not enough people on this site that would participate in them. (The main DD site though would)

People probably won't like the prizes and/or they aren't good enough

Axl DS
02-03-2012, 05:05 AM
You'd actually be surprised how much work we (the Winter Event organizers) do behind the scenes to make sure the events go smoothly.

XBM Yosho
02-03-2012, 06:11 AM
You'd actually be surprised how much work we (the Winter Event organizers) do behind the scenes to make sure the events go smoothly.

I don't recall mentioning anything about how much work it would take, perhaps you confused non-hacking twats joke with the amount of work that is put in to make an event happen. :confused::confused:

UnarmedReaper07
02-11-2012, 12:04 AM
Trendy is giving out the first event pet (Krayt Junior) until 8 PM. Hope you guys get one too.

*Sorry for not updating the event list. The Trendy events should of been updated in the "Console Events" thread not here. I still should of updated the Trendy event on this thread, but I forgot to.

UnarmedReaper07
02-15-2012, 01:31 AM
The new event pet dragon "Bahamut" is so sweet. Event is still going on and it's Warp's and Dredd's custom event by the way. The dragon is kind of the opposite of "Krayt Jr".

*I keep forgeting to update this thing, but I think this forum is dead anyways. People always can go to the links for each event.

*Thread Updated