PDA

View Full Version : Skipped Achievements

Maxima04
01-19-2012, 05:18 AM
When I first started playing this game I was in the process of moving, and for some reason after the dashboard update I wasn't receiving credit for achievements and couldn't play certain games online. I didn't notice it at the time but once I re-downloaded my profile to the system I was fine.

Then I noticed I skipped achievements. For example I don't have complete stage 1-4 but I have 5-10. Also missed reach level 5 but got reach level 10. I thought if i finish my play through and started a new they would unlock. But they didn't.

Any suggestions? This isn't the first NFS game that has done this to me. Most wanted did the same thing to me.

inflamedscythe
01-20-2012, 07:07 AM
i had this problem on gears 2 i deleted my profile and re downloaded it as well but it still didn't get the achievements to pop so in the end i just gave xbox a ring and they sorted it forgot what exactly they did but they do something there end and tell you to delete and reinstall your profile and they should start popping

Maxima04
01-24-2012, 06:16 AM
I'm getting achievements now, just the story ones that I missed I can't figure out how to go back and get them. I may try just playing on a different console tomorrow and seeing if that works.

Wildmn34
01-25-2012, 11:38 PM
You could always shoot them a message on Twitter. They have always responded to me right away.

@NeedforSpeed

Killerchronic
03-29-2012, 01:02 AM
Clear and reload profile and clear your save (back it up to a usb stick or the new cloud system) then try again. If its still not working then contact xbox support, the NFS dev's won't be able to help because achievements isn't their system its MS's.