PDA

View Full Version : kinect controls good?

DemonDuffeh
01-19-2012, 09:37 AM
My internet slow today so still waiting to try the trial so thought id check wat people thought of the game and the kinect controls. I like rise of nightmares are most controls comparable to that? Looks like a good game best dust off my kinect while i wait :)

DemonDuffeh
01-19-2012, 12:18 PM
Ive just played the game and i think the controls and gd and very responsive only downside is having to lift knees up to walk i preffered one foot forward in rise of nightmares. I think the dodging better in this game and u can do it in advance wen u see action and not have to wait till last second. Ill get this and see how rest of game is good to see kinect gettting more free roam games :)

xvx Foot xvx
01-19-2012, 03:54 PM
This game was LOADS of fun for me, and an easy 200 which was a nice change as I've been playing more grindy/difficult games of late. I completed it with all achievements with probably two to three hours of play time so it IS a little short. Kinect controls/sensing my movements were excellent, and the game mixed up the actions that you have to do for each ghost/danger so that keeps each encounter semi-fresh (no repeated/scripted events). Great add to the Kinect library if you ask me, and good for kids if you got um =).

-foot