PDA

View Full Version : Demo unlocks

SPARTANxx3xx
01-20-2012, 07:38 PM
Besides the mass effect stuff what other things have you guys unlocked for the full game?

xit666
01-22-2012, 09:50 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-10520-KoA--Reckoning-and-Mass-Effect-3-Demos-Each-Bring-Exclusive-DLC-[Updated-with-Trailer].html

lonewolf0913
01-24-2012, 05:17 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to see what items you have unlocked

Lord J Rod
01-25-2012, 05:56 PM
I wonder if you delete the demo does that delete your unlocks too? Or are they saved to your profile do you think? I guess I'll just leave it in my hard drive til I get M E 3.

mikeymud
01-25-2012, 08:58 PM
I wonder if you delete the demo does that delete your unlocks too? Or are they saved to your profile do you think? I guess I'll just leave it in my hard drive til I get M E 3.

I deleted the demo soon after I got the ME3 unlocks. If you have a Bioware account, you can go to the Bioware Community site, look under your Profile for your Registered Game Content. It should show you all the unlocks you have earned. Mine are still there.

Pakhair
01-25-2012, 09:41 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-10520-KoA--Reckoning-and-Mass-Effect-3-Demos-Each-Bring-Exclusive-DLC-[Updated-with-Trailer].html

It's not very discriptive, It would be awesome if someone can tell that playing demo once is sufficient?

+ Will any amular Item unlock except Helmet while playing the game?
Unfortunately my demo is in habbit of crashing a lot:(. It's been done twice, I will try again later

Jimcp88
01-26-2012, 11:14 AM
when you start the demo you are asked if you want to share information or not. when you choose yes you will unluck 3 items right away, I think they where all weapons for KoA:R. then when you play through the tutorial part of the demo you unlock a helmet also for KoA:R. last you will unluck the ME3 items when you played true the entire 45 free minuts it the demo.

Those are all the unlucks I know of.

Elm
01-26-2012, 11:26 AM
I deleted the demo soon after I got the ME3 unlocks. If you have a Bioware account, you can go to the Bioware Community site, look under your Profile for your Registered Game Content. It should show you all the unlocks you have earned. Mine are still there.
I got the unlocks but checked under my bioware account and they are not there. I chose yes to share my info at the beginning of the demo also. Am I goign to have to complete it again?