PDA

View Full Version : Help in Chapter 4 of Story Mode (and on)

Wes Ide
08-13-2007, 03:09 PM
I'm on Chapter 4, at the very end boss fight (1 on 3).

So far, all I've been using is my Saber, mashing X, and mashing Y when fighting big baddies (like bosses) until it runs out and Y does nothing.

I only have this as a rental, so no manual came with it, but I also have a stronger Saber on me with no function when I hit Y.

Anyways, I went into the 3 on 1 fight with 20 Menomates (sp?) and managed to take out the two lesser of the 3, but the leader of the three remained and ended up killing me. I ran out of potions and he kept healing himself. I also ran out of the Y skill for my Saber.

I know there's a Vendor right before the Boss fight. Is there any strategies you can give me for this fight, be it what to do, or what to buy/equip?

Thanks!

o0EVIL0o x360a
08-14-2007, 03:30 PM
If you can shop, buy a Photon Charger item. It fills up your "Y" attacks again when they are low or when they have run out on you. Your "Y" attacks actually regenerate on their own but it takes like FOREVER. The "Y" attack is actually a Photon Art. You can take the Photon Art off your first weapon and readd it to your new weapon. Just open up your old one and say "Link Photon Art" and it will remove the one that is linked to it. (Each Weapon Type has ONE photon Art by the way) Anyways, just equip the new weapon and then open the menu on it and link the old photon art to it. Do this every time you get an upgrade to your old weapon. Don't forget to also choose "add to pallete" or whaever and put the new weapon in there so you can access it with the "B" Button. See my post on a speed run through the game there is some good info in there from myself and the rest of the community.

HoodMod
08-15-2007, 02:59 AM
I also like to post on this thread bitching about how much I hate this game. Good luck :woop:

Molneze3
08-15-2007, 04:41 AM
Yea...this game does really suck. But to answer your question... I haven't played this game in a long time...but i think your refuring to the 3 (gay) brothers on the train. Right? This one gave me some problems also. I almost gave up. But i just finally beat the main boss, by keep hitting him over and over, and don't give up. Took a really long time, like most end guy fights in this game. Just have patience! I made sure i killed the first two guys, so i only had to deal with the leader. Just dodge his attacks, heal yourself often, and keep attacking him. If i remember correctly, whichever weapon i had, was only dealing him between 22 and 29 damage points each hit! Just keep it up and keep at it!

Lord J Rod
05-14-2008, 07:02 PM
Well this is the 2nd game thats made me break my controller. 1st was Stuntman for PS2. Basically i've just been running throught the 1st 3 chapters until this near impossible boss fight. I can kill the fat guy and the black guy easy but that little homo with the pink hair kills me every time. My attacks only do 9-15 pts dmg, his do 70-100. I keep attacking and attacking and he just keep healing and healing. By the end i run out of items and he never does. Around the 13th time trying to beat that littlef*ck i threw the controller and smashed it into pieces. This game actually costed me 11.50 for the game, 50 for the controller and 5 for the battery pack. F*ck U SEGA!!!!!!!!!

n3wbFac3
05-15-2008, 04:07 AM
I know how you feel. I broke my controller during an Xbox Live match on Gears.

But yeah...im stuck on this same exact spot. So I guess I'll try it out again.

Hypnotik Andrew
09-28-2008, 07:52 PM
O I remember that level.
Good luck with that one!
ha

FinTacular
08-06-2009, 01:26 PM
All I can say this part was such a pain in the ass. Luckily I beat with oOEVILOo x360a's helpful tips. Thanks !