PDA

View Full Version : Problems installing to hard-drive

thirtyninesteps
01-21-2012, 07:07 PM
As the title says, when I go to install, the game prompts me to wait and does nothing. Never even prompted me to select a storage device. I've waited over 10 minutes. The only button that works is the xbox guide button. I have to quick launch a game to retake control. Anybody else have the same issue?

realshinobi
01-27-2012, 02:30 AM
Just curious, but why do you want to install it?

thirtyninesteps
01-27-2012, 05:11 AM
I install all my games. It's quieter when I play and I like the improved load times even if it's only slight.

realshinobi
01-28-2012, 04:38 PM
I install all my games. It's quieter when I play and I like the improved load times even if it's only slight.
Oh ok .

Discountenance
01-28-2012, 05:54 PM
Same here!!!! i just got the game yesterday, i wanted to install it to my hard drive but I got stuck at the screen where it says it's installing but the loading bar never progresses. Oh and btw realshinobi, if you install a game, and the game disc becomes damaged, you can still run the game cleanly without any disc errors. its also a way of backing up games.

thirtyninesteps
01-29-2012, 07:05 PM
One other person already msg'd me that he and his friend had problems installing as well, so I'm just writing this off as a problem w/ the game itself. Annoying really, but not the end of the world.