PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Guide/Roadmap

SIMPLYMIDGET
01-22-2012, 06:30 PM
So who is up to the task?

xMac73
02-13-2012, 03:19 PM
As a relaxation/meditation game, it's having quite the opposite effect on me at times... so damn frustrating!!! You would think THIS would be the easiest 1K ever --- relax, meditate, breathe, be still, be at peace with the world --- yeah, whatever!

jakspald22
04-22-2012, 03:56 AM
As a relaxation/meditation game, it's having quite the opposite effect on me at times... so damn frustrating!!! You would think THIS would be the easiest 1K ever --- relax, meditate, breathe, be still, be at peace with the world --- yeah, whatever!

Yeah it's causing me to want to rip my hair out trying not to hit any negative energy in the "love" levels. I don't even understand how you're supposed to do that considering those things will pop up right on top of you.

Bobo
05-02-2012, 10:32 PM
kind of a misleading thread title isn't it? kind of like me saying, "free beer here" and when you come in saying, "ok... who's gonna start brewing?"

Skorpion XBA
06-14-2012, 02:16 PM
kind of a misleading thread title isn't it? kind of like me saying, "free beer here" and when you come in saying, "ok... who's gonna start brewing?"

LOL Kinda what I was thinking. I bought this game for like dirt cheap at a pawn shop still wrapped. I haven't even opened it yet. I was looking here to see if there was anything on the achievements. I guess not.

yamayamayaamaa
07-22-2012, 08:02 PM

Yeah... very misleading. This is a great game though.

yamayamayaamaa
07-30-2012, 03:25 AM
"Return to guided every day for a week."

I did this shit and still no achievement wtf?

tmnterminator
08-08-2012, 09:48 PM
"Return to guided every day for a week."

I did this shit and still no achievement wtf?

Hmmm. Worked for me, though i think it was off by like a day or two IIRC