PDA

View Full Version : A Few Questions about this game.

sawman90
08-13-2007, 06:53 PM
Hey, I have a few questions about this game I was wondering if its like other RPG where you have to pay to play online and I was wondering if any one knows the price of the game (at like a game stop) I tried looking up the price but I couldn't find a store. one more thing is it a fun game that you can get at least 500 gamer points in easily?

Thanks for the help.

Exane22
08-13-2007, 06:57 PM
Hey, I have a few questions about this game I was wondering if its like other RPG where you have to pay to play online and I was wondering if any one knows the price of the game (at like a game stop) I tried looking up the price but I couldn't find a store. one more thing is it a fun game that you can get at least 500 gamer points in easily?

Thanks for the help.

I beat wreckon :D anyways its 30 used 40 new at gamestop, its free as its not an MMO. The achievements are offline and all of the they are laid out before you in the game. You beat the game, youll get the full 1000. Ive had the game less than a week and i have about 500 i think so its not to bad.

sawman90
08-13-2007, 07:02 PM
lol thank you Very much! I have one more question... haha can I even play online with people? to like get my level up? or is it just a roll playing game that has no multiplayer or some thing like that.... haha

Exane22
08-13-2007, 07:07 PM
Um.... i havent messed with the multiplayer so i dont know if it levels you up or not but there are online battles that much i do know. Just wait for wreckons two cents though im sure he will fill you in.

AOS Puck
08-13-2007, 07:12 PM
You beat the game, youll get the full 1000.

Not quite, you can miss out on 150GS if you make the wrong decision near the end of the game.

Exane22
08-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Ya but it tells you in the guide i believe, its not like he has to go out of his way to get that one. He just has to make a disicion on what to do when the time comes.

Qazianos
08-20-2007, 09:57 AM
ok so how are the achievements...? are they sorta like for "example" you have to get 1 achievement in order to get another meaning: like you have to defeat 1 boss in order to beat another ..? or is it different? is it like for "example" if you don't do something or miss it you wont be able to get that achievement some thing like that?..... or is it kinda for "example" like you can beat the final boss even at the very beginning like you can't really beat him but you get option to choose to fight with him you know what i mean? so if guys don't get me let me know If you DO! Understand me....Then please answer My Question PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

daewezzy
08-20-2007, 08:43 PM
All the achievements are story related, meaning, you can't miss it.

Graham31004
08-27-2007, 08:47 AM
Not an easy 1000 but if you do beat the game you'll get the full 1000. Most of the game is pretty easy but the final bosses are pretty tough. I found myself beating the game around lvl 45 and needed to level until my characters were 55 before being able to finish the game. (Last 225 GS)

Should be able to find the game new for $35-40 and probably used for 20 on ebay or gamestop. I would recommend picking this up for any RPG, not because it's the best RPG out there but it's fun and the 360 is kind of slim pickings on RPG's atm.

UnicornTamer
09-27-2007, 10:17 AM
Enchanted arms also implies some 'tactics' in it per the fact that you can move the characters before you attack.

MissKittyKat21
04-29-2009, 05:31 PM
you do not have to pay. this is a game for the 360. you don't pay anything to play games online. it is a fairly easy game to play, it is about 18 bucks used at a gamestop and if you like RPGs than it is a good game. people who aren't into RPGs tend to have a bit of an issue playing it.