PDA

View Full Version : The "Fully Research" Achievements

Matt Jo
08-13-2007, 07:16 PM
What do you think you will have to do for them? After playing the demo I think you will have to kill every enemy and research its body

viciousmental56
08-13-2007, 07:29 PM
maybe its the diary things you pick up, idk i didnt read them so i could be wrong

i thought it was cool that you could search the bodys for stuff

Zef
08-13-2007, 09:09 PM
I think this was discussed convieniently in the achievement discussion thread =O

Since you apparently have a camera, you might have to take a picture of an enemy without them noticing you or take specific pictures of them. Although that doesn't seem so likely. You might get some kind of gadget that 'scans' things, get a lock-on to something and then keep the crosshairs on it for a set amount of time to research it.

Is there nothing in the demo?

Fritz White
08-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Research is fully explained in the demo. Pictures of subjects still alive, in good focus, and in center of shot are more valuable than a blurry photo of some dead guy. Not a lot of points for pic of the same subject over and over. Action shots with lots of subjects in the picture are also very valuable.

TacticalChaos15
08-14-2007, 03:19 AM
Ahh, sounds alot like dead rising, I don't think I will like this achievement, it sounds kind of annoying.

Fritz White
08-14-2007, 10:33 PM
I agree, picture taking is dumb. I want to shoot bullets, not pictures.

GEEN0
08-15-2007, 09:55 AM
I agree, picture taking is dumb. I want to shoot bullets, not pictures.

You get to shoot thousands of bullets so dont worry, i like the photo thing, makes it a bit more of a challenging achievement!

tehwalrus
08-18-2007, 10:16 AM
You say picture taking is dumb, but you unlock damage bonuses and new powers by doing it