PDA

View Full Version : Mission 9 help! (too hard ... )

Kraze123
01-23-2012, 03:18 PM
So on hardcore difficulty I get to the elevator and get to the point where you fight the 4x rocket launcher tanks and instantly get obliterated despite even having 3 lives before getting there. This has seriously bruised my gamer ego!

I've read here that you can get the achievement by somehow deleting the update and completing 9 on casual by deleting the system cache or something. Can somebody please tell us stupid people what you mean?

Delow317
01-24-2012, 09:57 PM
Don't take the easy way out. Just get that acheivement online like I did. It pretty much is the only acheivement that you can even get in the online mp. It wasn't very hard actually with 4 players, only 2 of whom were any good.

Splatoon
01-27-2012, 12:14 PM
If we're talking about the same part, it's actually 2 of the rocket launcher tanks, and 2 of those napalm-spitting ones. I used Diz and just zapped the first rocket guy and pounded him out, then quickly took out the second. Then it's just a matter of sitting out of range and finishing off the other two tanks. I agree though, the last level is a bitch solo, I ended up trying it with Armando and Roxie at Max before finally getting it with Diz.

jordan40
01-31-2012, 11:01 PM
I can confirm the clearing the cache and doing the last level on easy, unlocks the cheevo! don't worry about what people say, get it the way you want! I have spent alot of time on this game, and want to play something else, so after trying 3 times I did it the easy way! do I care if people say I suck no! Should I? not at all!

Hope you get it anyway one way or another! ;)

Kill Jim 16
02-01-2012, 09:22 PM
Anyone need a hand on any level give us a shout and ill help, I play the game for fun even though i got all the acheevs ages ago.

Kraze123
02-02-2012, 10:59 PM
I'm sorry I know its stupid but how do I clear the system cache? that was my original question. I know I could get this cheevo legit if I could clone myself or something but my problem is I have no hardcore gaming friends. Getting that far with 3x lives and getting smashed like that was kinda demoralizing ...

wmattlowe
02-03-2012, 11:12 PM
I too would like to know as well...and also by doing this if it'll affect my others games

wmattlowe
02-06-2012, 07:58 PM
So it's very simple....Hit guide button...system settings...storage..highlight device your using ..hit Y... Select clear cache..done...load game... don't accept update...play level on easy or casual...and cheevo will pop at end..