PDA

View Full Version : dead forum!

i fist brown i
01-24-2012, 01:42 AM
Why is this forum so dead? Ufc IMO is the best fighting game so far, I guess the lot of you do not agree.

I've been checking this for awhile but I never see any new threads...

I'm pretty sure the demo release date is tomorrow, and the beta has been live.

Hopefully it gets more lively

iBuzz7S
01-24-2012, 02:39 AM
In 48 hours, this place will pick up. As mentioned, with the release of a demo coming, it will help kick-start the discussion.

i fist brown i
01-24-2012, 03:04 AM
I sure hope so! I can't wait for this game!
I have beta access but I do not use it because I've watched my brother (also has beta access) lag somewhat ferociously, which I have no patience for.

iBuzz7S
01-24-2012, 03:17 AM
I sure hope so! I can't wait for this game!
I have beta access but I do not use it because I've watched my brother (also has beta access) lag somewhat ferociously, which I have no patience for.
I played someone from... I believe it was Norway and there was minimal to no lag. Mind you, I am in Australia and our internet isn't the greatest when it comes to P2P games, especially with someone from Europe.

Besides, access to the beta is over. You can still access the game, but nothing from the menu is selectable.

i fist brown i
01-24-2012, 03:21 AM
I know, it was live for like 2 days and then no longer, but my brother said they started it up again yesterday, I just took his word for it, I have not checked this myself.

Matt36
01-24-2012, 05:01 PM
Forum is dead because until a today, there was very little to talk about.

Go get the demo and post in the appropriate threads, it'll pick up then.