PDA

View Full Version : It's official, I'm selling Battlefield.

k_dog
04-19-2006, 01:42 AM
So they finally ge the clans working again, cool. 2 hours later, I cannot connect to the EA servers for the 3rd time since it's release.

I don't give a shit what any fanboy from the 1st gen. or the PC has to say, this is horse shit and so is this game.

I payed $60 for a game that I can barely play.

Fuck EA, they can keep it.

-Brian

graf1k
04-19-2006, 01:55 AM
Your just pissed you can't find Top Spin.

DarkLif3
04-19-2006, 02:39 AM
Sorry to hear that as I haven't played BF with you yet. :(

Honestly, I haven't had any real problems with BF though. The only real thing is that my connection to the server was dropped a couple of times. Nothing too big here.

:(

Tonloc79
04-19-2006, 02:42 AM
amen brother, but your preachin' to the choir!

KillarPenguin
04-19-2006, 02:53 AM
I've never had really bad problems with EA servers. Maybe some lag and drops here and there, but I usually have something else to do if it doens't work.

K Dog, try restarting your game or turning off your console. Then try to connect again. Might help if you haven't tried it.

k_dog
04-19-2006, 03:36 AM
Your just pissed you can't find Top Spin.

Where the hell have you been all day?

mrfunky14
04-19-2006, 03:47 AM
venting

there are so many things i hate about this game, including the ea server connection (or lack there of). the ABSOLUTE WORST part of this game is the CAMPAIGN. i despise the campaign. if you mention campaign and battlefield in the same sentence, i will die.

the end

graf1k
04-19-2006, 03:48 AM
Where the hell have you been all day?

I'll be on tomorrow and tell you then.

Tron
04-19-2006, 12:21 PM
venting

there are so many things i hate about this game, including the ea server connection (or lack there of). the ABSOLUTE WORST part of this game is the CAMPAIGN. i despise the campaign. if you mention campaign and battlefield in the same sentence, i will die.

the end

So i was walking down the street and saw a BATTLEFIELD, and then i picked up a newspaper and read about the CAMPAIGN for the next election...

your move.

dont die.

i hate bf2mc too...i havent played it but i support your decision 100% kuhndog.