PDA

View Full Version : Zaeed and Kasumi

Eric B14
01-25-2012, 01:10 AM
If you didnt buy them in ME 2 will they be on your team in ME 3?

rekikire
01-25-2012, 01:17 AM
Nobody knows, the game isn't out yet.

MASS DOMINATION
01-25-2012, 01:19 AM
they will probably make an appearance and at most be part of your squad for a few missions. I really doubt they will be permanent squad members. Either way why should it matter? If you didn't play the dlc then you obviously don't care or know anything about them. So what difference does it make if they aren't part of your squad?

Eric B14
01-25-2012, 01:44 AM
My favorite thing about the mass effect games is the squad members, so i want as many as i can get.

eli1277
01-25-2012, 02:08 AM
read a list somewhere that had all of the confirmed characters coming back and zaeed and kasumi are in fact in Mass Effect 3

Inebriated Jedi
01-25-2012, 05:13 AM
They'll make a brief appearance, but they won't be squad members.

MASS DOMINATION
01-25-2012, 08:35 AM
My favorite thing about the mass effect games is the squad members, so i want as many as i can get.

well did you buy the character dlc in ME2? Because going off your opening post it sounds like you didn't. Which means you don't really care about the characters.

Eric B14
01-25-2012, 12:21 PM
well did you buy the character dlc in ME2? Because going off your opening post it sounds like you didn't. Which means you don't really care about the characters.

No i sold the game before they came out.

RDrules
01-25-2012, 01:28 PM
I doubt it, with the save import feature they should only really appear if you import a save from ME2 that has them

The Bum-Mobile
01-25-2012, 03:21 PM
Why would you ever want Zaeed. Such a dick.

jules the great
01-25-2012, 04:38 PM
No they wont be a part of your permenant squad. I believe this was already confirmed.

CIF
01-26-2012, 02:09 AM
Inferno grenades that wreak havok on Husks and groups of enemies wearing armor (or have no protection)? Disruptor ammo for players that aren't an Infiltrator or Soldier? A third sniper on the team?

Eric B14
01-26-2012, 02:18 AM
Thanks for all the answers guys. :)

ZingZitang
01-26-2012, 07:59 PM
Every Single Squad mate(Some Depending on Choices made Kaiden/Ashley etc. . . ) from The Previous Two games will be involved in Mass Effect 3. What Role Each Character will play is Unknown.

RDrules
01-26-2012, 08:56 PM
Every Single Squad mate(Some Depending on Choices made Kaiden/Ashley etc. . . ) from The Previous Two games will be involved in Mass Effect 3. What Role Each Character will play is Unknown.

that doesnt answer the question, they want to know if you need the DLC in 2 for them to appear which is valid because your choices in 2 will effect who appears in 3

niko da bos
01-26-2012, 10:08 PM
like others said, its confirmed all squad members will atleast make an appearance in the third game. im assuming they will still be in there for some reason, i cant see bioware altering the cutscenes just for people who didnt buy DLC.

also if you sold the game before that DLC came out, that means you probably didnt complete the other DLC either? arrival is like directly leading into the third game, and LOTSB is an awesome chance to play with liara again. i would think you'd want to have everything done before playing the next game?

i agree, i actually loved his character when i saw him beating on a batarian scum lol. but i quickly changed my opinion after the loyalty mission, i was like - "wtf this is team shepard, not team zaeed buddy. thanks for making more work for us, now i have to put out this damn fire." and he had the nerve to point a gun at shepard.

he is a great squaddie for combat, i just dont like his attitude lol.

Veedrock
01-26-2012, 10:28 PM
i cant see bioware altering the cutscenes just for people who didnt buy DLC.

The situation is really no different than if Zaeed and Kasumi died in the suicide mission, so it's very possible they won't play a role if you didn't have them.

RDrules
01-26-2012, 10:44 PM
The situation is really no different than if Zaeed and Kasumi died in the suicide mission, so it's very possible they won't play a role if you didn't have them.

exactly, both can die in ME2 and so there will already be a version of where ever they appear without them so it will be simple to just have the game act as if they are dead if you didnt get them

plus irt fits with bioware and this system, if you didnt have the DLC for dragon age it just wasent mentioned in dragon age 2 and i would expect the same here, they cant just have someone that you had never met appearing and acting as if they went through the fight with you. it would ruin the immersion.

plus not having them included at all not even meeting up with different conversations like it was a first meeting will allow EA to squeeze a last few sales from the DLC and i think they would prefer that to just adding them to ME3