PDA

View Full Version : Screw Master Chief and Marcus Fenix. This is STREET FIGHTER!

BLQQDCQRE
01-25-2012, 05:24 AM
After hearing the news about Halo and GOW having a chance to be in this great game, my heart sank. Why in the hell do they like making the game feel odd for everyone. Please don't mess this up by taking Mortal Kombat as an idea to throw in other characters from other games into your beautiful game of SF X TN. Yeah Halo and GOW are great games, don't get me wrong, but I would be devastated if they put these characters in the game. If they are going to waste room for DLC or Chief/Fenix, they should bring back some Old-school badass's like Birdie and Charlie. There is a huge list of old-school street fighters that they can pick from. Sure the gay ass PS3 has their console related characters, Good for them, As for the xbox version, we will be simply Street Fighters ONLY! Thank god the producer decided they were not going to do this for the xbox. But I"m typing this because if they did think of the idea, there will be a chance in the future for the lame Chief and Fenix to come marching in to give the game that odd feeling. This is coming from a HARDCORE street figher fan.

EDIT: I just heard about Mega Man and Pac-man being put into this game. Screw them too! Like I said, they are wasting time and space by puting these joke characters in he such a good game. Pac-man in his tree stump never looked so damn stupid. Man I'm so pissed. Who gives a shit about the PS3 having their joke characters, PS3 is a joke.
If they took the time to give oldschool street fighters a break, Birdie or Charlie, and gave them only to the xbox360, you have any idea how powerful that would make us look? Mega Man looks like a oversized adult in a kids suit! COME ON CAPCOM. Well, the good news is they are not putting them in the xbox360 , yet, thank god. But like I said before, if they were in the plans, there is a huge chance for these dumbass characters to come marching in sometime in the future as future DLC.

They put in a bunch of badasses from Street Fighter and Tekken, so at end they are like, "Well, we have room for some more characters, should we bring back some other great street fighters an tekken characters from back in the day? Na, lets just completly F**K this game up by bringing in some stupid characters from other games. What would work? I know Master Chief, everybody loves Master Chief. Oh I know, Marcus Fenix, yeah, that's a hell of an Idea. No? Well, ok Mega Man, all full grown, and we will give him his same little suit, and Pac-man, in a tree stump. People would have a good laugh picking pac-man."
Pac-Man looks so fu**ing stupid I swear. These jokers could have been replaced by Charlie and Birdie, or any of Your oldschool characters. But noooooooooooo, It's joke characters. All a fuc*ing joke.

No wonder why so many employees these days are shooting up there work with pistols and shotguns, It's ideas like these.

PLEASE CAPCOM don't bring characters from other games, bring back oldschool characters or make up some new ones. Please Keep this Street Fighter and Tekken related!

I'm sure tons will agree to disagree. But I'm sure tons of you Hardcore Street Fighters and Tekken fans will see my point of view. When I heard the news about Chief or Fenix being thrown into this great game, my heart ached. Please keep Chief and Fenix in their OWN games. And tree stump pac-man and Mega Man. What do you street fighter fans think of this sucker punch to the face of an idea?

hydrosugar
01-25-2012, 07:47 AM
I don't even like those games, but if this is true it's interesting to say the least. For example, how does Capcom plan to implement the human fridge(Fenix) into SF's smooth free flowing gameplay. In fact both of these characters seem far too sluggish to be in this game.

WREQUIEM
01-26-2012, 12:58 AM
i think they could at least put a capcom game character or namco

Veedrock
01-26-2012, 09:15 AM
Is this rant really necessary for something that's not even happening?

Still, I agree with keeping guest characters out of Street Fighter. I'm perfectly fine and even encourage guest characters in Soul Calibur and Mortal Kombat. I might even be ok with one in Tekken depending on implementation. But Street Fighter? No way. It just doesn't fit into such a refined and established continuity. I just don't like it. I'm not really peeved that the Xbox hasn't gotten an exclusive because I wasn't super happy to hear about Cole being on the Playstation versions.

KingMythik
02-23-2012, 03:28 PM
Just to clear up the Megaman thing, the megaman they put in is the original box art megaman.

bazariah
02-24-2012, 01:16 AM
Just to clear up the Megaman thing, the megaman they put in is the original box art megaman.

lol at american box art, at least uk box art looked more like megaman
http://www.sitsam.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Megaman-Boxart.jpg

http://satoshimatrix.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/797035-mega_man_nes_uk.jpg

KingMythik
02-24-2012, 01:34 AM
being honest, i wouldn't mind playing as megaman cuz losing it would make people rage so much

hydrosugar
02-27-2012, 08:09 AM

That's totally Capcom trolling PS3 users. :D

CoregBlue1
02-27-2012, 08:13 PM
i am glad we didnīt get any guest characters.

iīd always prefer to play a authentic cross over game, than one with a bunch of nedless exclusives. wish they invested the time for those in 4 original characters for both consoles.

Arthur Timothy Read
03-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Will Capcom put out some new character dlc on the marketplace?

iBuzz7S
03-01-2012, 08:58 PM
Will Capcom put out some new character dlc on the marketplace?
Think about this for one second - "CAPCOM".......................... there, you have your answer. :p

I read in OXM that something like they didn't have enough time to work on a deal, or to the not so stupid, "we didn't want to delay the games release, so we chose to make it DLC instead".

Arthur Timothy Read
03-01-2012, 11:14 PM
I know Capcom would probably release costume packs for every character for dlc. I just hope you can just buy characters seperately instead of paying for a new game.

ShadowStar Mila
03-02-2012, 12:35 AM
Awww so no Marcus Fenix on this game what a bummer, I was actually excited for a minute, although I dont see how the hell your gonna have marcus fenix in a street fighter game it just doesnt make sense but i wouldnt mind it, halo I could careless. as for the xbox version possibly having more classic street fighters..... no comment :I Mega man..... lol xD

L Invictus
03-03-2012, 06:24 AM
:mad: What they should have done was finally create "King Cobra" and place him in a Street Fighter game. I can't help but be disappointed and a bit irked that they chose Rufus (however nice he may be) over such a potentially cool character/fighter... If you are not sure who King Cobra is, you can google him, or just check out the picture to the left of this comment.