PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Tyger7
01-25-2012, 01:43 PM
Discuss the achievements in this thread.

List of achievements located HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/neverdead/achievements/).

Tyger7
01-25-2012, 01:45 PM
The list looks fairly decent. Mixture of a lot of things. The collectibles have put me to a halt on if I should pre-order it and buy it. No strategy guide or any information online about the collectibles. So if they are a pain, I really don't want to bother getting the game right away until it's cheaper and there's a good guide out :)

AirborneRichard
01-25-2012, 03:00 PM
The list looks fairly decent. Mixture of a lot of things. The collectibles have put me to a halt on if I should pre-order it and buy it. No strategy guide or any information online about the collectibles. So if they are a pain, I really don't want to bother getting the game right away until it's cheaper and there's a good guide out :)

All i do know it that its amazing sometimes how fast there is an guide up and running for most of the newest games even including a collectible guide, so i woudn,t be to worried about that, i think if this is something like Vanquish was, because that was a realy underastimated game realy, got a strange feeling this is kinda the fate of this game aswell. But hey i not to worried about those collectables because most games put them in these days, just like the upcoming game The Darkness II but if u pre-order it you get a ingame collectibles finder, that will points out these on the radar.