PDA

View Full Version : Steve519 from XBL Radio

Steve519
04-19-2006, 03:00 AM
Hey, my gt is Steve519, and here is my bio:

I spent five years in the Marine Corps, I started off as a CH-46 helicopter mechanic then after a couple years I received my my CDI stamp so I would then inspect others work on them. I got out of the Marines in 2003 moved back up to Seattle were I've done some of my schooling and started out as a the receiving manager a Sears but I really didn't like that job. And just in Oct I begain work at the post office where I'm making pretty good money and have the ability to buy back my military years, which is now at 7 for retirement so then I can move down to Mexico and relax with my wife and my two italian greyhounds.

I am now co-hosting a podcast, an internet radio show for you none technos. I started to get involved with the XBL Radio by commenting on the things I liked and didn't like, most of it was good. Then I started playing with OtherGuy quite a bit on DOA (we both really suck at it, so we were on the same level) and I became more involed with the hosts of the show. Then one day CarpalTunnel was like, hey you wanna help, I said sure and now I'm here enjoying the high life and trying to help out as much as I can. You can catch me every other week on the Live on Live show with Rusty Ranchero just trying to do my part.

I'm an avid gamer, been play since back in the day. I've owned almost every system that has came out since I was 4. I like the 360 the most though mostly due to the xbox live features that it has and after that the Super Nintendo was my second favorite. I play most types of games but I really love shooters, GRAW is a favorite but mostly because I love the squad based shooters, probably because I spent 5 years in the Marine Corps. But like I said, I do pretty much play all of them.

You can almost always catch me online on Xbox live if you wanna play or chat. I don't really turn people away and I love any type of critiquing, after all good or bad, that is the only thing that will help me improve. So if you see me online and wanna bs or tell me that you didn't agree with a comment that I said go ahead and let me know. Or if you wanna be on the next Live on Live recording, let me know and I'll try to get you there.

Steve519
04-19-2006, 03:11 AM
I don't mean to reply to my own intro post but my gamertag crap wasn't shown along with all my signature (I knew I should have done that first) so here ya go.

Tonloc79
04-19-2006, 03:19 AM
Props to anyone who will risk their life for my freedom. Welcome and thx!:bow:

Helacool360
04-19-2006, 03:19 AM
I don't mean to reply to my own intro post but my gamertag crap wasn't shown along with all my signature (I knew I should have done that first) so here ya go.

Hey thats cool how your a part of XBL radio (although I have never heard of it until now) Anyways I added you to my friends list.

Steve519
04-19-2006, 03:32 AM
Hey thats cool how your a part of XBL radio (although I have never heard of it until now) Anyways I added you to my friends list. its a podcast but you don't need a ipod to listen to it, you can go to mygamerspace account, (in my signature) and it plays from there plus there is also a direct download link on my page, the file is in mp3 format

And I'll add you to my list:D

graf1k
04-19-2006, 03:53 AM
My Gamerscore is bigger than yours. :nana;)

DarkLif3
04-19-2006, 10:40 PM
Welcome. Never heard of XBL Radio so I'll check it out.

DJHUNTERD
04-19-2006, 10:53 PM
Welcome Steve...nice greyhounds!!

Webb
04-19-2006, 11:11 PM
Welcome to our humble abode :D

Minty
04-19-2006, 11:21 PM
welcome to the mad world mate

ill add you when i get near the xbox, got some events lined up for the site which could do with some plugs :p

Steve519
04-19-2006, 11:47 PM
welcome to the mad world mate

ill add you when i get near the xbox, got some events lined up for the site which could do with some plugs :p
we love pluging and cross pluging, so when your ready just get back with me

Steve519
04-19-2006, 11:48 PM
Welcome Steve...nice greyhounds!!thanks, there actually italian greyhounds, the look exactly like greyhounds but the big one is 13 lbs and the small one is around 7-8 lbs :D

DJHUNTERD
04-19-2006, 11:55 PM
thanks, there actually italian greyhounds, the look exactly like greyhounds but the big one is 13 lbs and the small one is around 7-8 lbs :D

oops..sorry, my mistake... LOL! Ill add you next time i am on.. look forward to gaming w/ya! later!;)