PDA

View Full Version : Pushed Back

DaJudgeinator
01-26-2012, 05:48 PM
It seems as if they are not meeting their Feb 7th release date. Now their release date is just Q1

ChickinOnaChain
01-26-2012, 05:51 PM
What game in the past few years, hasn't been pushed back? Sure, there's been a few that been on time but it happens so much now, I expect it. I'd hopr that being late, would mean they fixed some bugs but on time or late, they all seem to have them.

AirborneRichard
01-26-2012, 10:04 PM
It seems as if they are not meeting their Feb 7th release date. Now their release date is just Q1

What i seen so far from this game (and there isn,t much to be found realy except a few screenshots and one trailer) So from judging that it will be a very average arcade like flightgame. The graphics def look okay and it got some nice planes to fly (russian, german, US, UK) I would expect something between Blazing Angels and IL-2.

DaJudgeinator
01-27-2012, 12:50 AM
Yeah I am glad that they are not pushing out an incomplete product. But anyone else notice that, if the gamefaq's release dates are correct:
-Damage Inc comes out on 2/28
-Top Gun Hard Lock comes out 3/06
-Birds of Steel comes out 3/31

...that's a lot of competition for the combat flight sims...and combat wings wants to come out within those dates. My wallet will be aching very soon :(