View Full Version : The Reclaimer Trilogy + Forerunner Trilogy (spoliers)

Dooms Day King
01-27-2012, 08:31 AM
From what 343i said, Halo Glasslands, The Terminals in Halo CEA, and The Forerunner Trilogy will all be connected to Halo 4. With that being said, I'm going facts about all of these and what it means for Halo 4.
Halo Glasslands tells the story of what happened after Halo 3 and Halo Ghost of Onyx. There are 3 basic things going on in Glassland. The rest of the Spartans (II and III) Mendez and Halsey getting out of the shield world. The Sanghelios rebuilding their society and ONI trying to sabotage the Elites. Glasslands is supposed to be a trilogy by author Karen Travis. So there will probably more added to their stories. Since Halo 4 is supposed to be the Reclaimer Trilogy, the elites should have no part in the story. Since humans are the heirs to the Forerunners. That being said. Spartans are the ones that are called the Reclaimers, so from all those facts. I'd say that hopefully (fanboy face) the rest of the Spartans finally show up in a Halo game.
The Forerunner Trilogy (2 books so far) take place before everything in the halo canon so far. Cryptom tells of Bornsteller, the Didact, Chakas and Riser. We learn that humans were once to par with the Forerunners and that the humans defeated the Flood once before, only to lose a war against The Forerunners and be de-evolved. We learn that The Didact that we heard from in the Terminals in Halo 3 is actually Bornsteller taking over for him. And that the Forerunners defeated the Precursors.
In Primordium towards the end we learn that Humans were supposed to be the true heirs to The Mantle and we find out that the Forerunners were basically the first version of the Covenant. By them thinking that the Precursors wanted the Forerunners to protect the Mantle. We also learn the purpose of the Flood (to test the humans to see if they were ready to protect the Mantle. Which they did and proved that were way better than the Forerunners at it, como on, the Forerunners commuted mass homicide by activating the Halos) and that the Flood are in fact the Precursors. With those facts, the flood should make an appearance. And the Precursors and the Forerunners as well. We also learn that the famous 343 Guilty Spark is in fact Chakas...
The Halo CEA Terminals basically tell you the story of 343 Guilty Spark and what he did during the events of Halo Combat Evolved. Since 343 is dead by the year that Halo 4 will take place, there would have to be another plot from the terminals. And that would probably be all of the Moniters from the remaining Halos, since the ark is destroyed and so is the flood, they wouldn't have any more purpose. Also. In Primordium, we learn that ONI find Chakas and question him. So he might also be part of the story in Halo 4.

Of course there is still a long time from now, and they might release new books, or info regarding the game. Also I'm taking Facts from the books and game and ultimately it is still my opinion. I might be wrong in plenty of things but hopefully I nailed a few. I am a major Halo fan (i named my first son Ambrose after the legendary kick ass Kurt Ambrose) and I follow all and any Halo Fiction that comes out. If I missed some facts, share them with us.