PDA

View Full Version : My Player

JoachimNB
01-27-2012, 09:41 AM
Why am i not a starter? I was starting for the Heat before the All-Star game, but now Mario Chalmers is starting.. Im leading the league in scoring and steals. And leading the race for MVP and ROTY. Wtf happened??

Doc Lolly
01-27-2012, 01:23 PM
I asked the same question about a month ago

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=346997

Long story short its a glitch. i jacked up my minutes to 12 and you slowly get more playing time. By the end of the season i was back to normal

Vegetacampbell
01-30-2012, 08:02 PM
same bs just happened to me. 2nd year, top votes for all star, top runner for mvp, defense, and most improved...then im the bottom man for the all star game. Is this going to happen every season with the all star game now or is this a one time glitch? I hope being on the bench doesnt fuck up my awards

Vegetacampbell
01-30-2012, 09:00 PM
same bs just happened to me. 2nd year, top votes for all star, top runner for mvp, defense, and most improved...then im the bottom man for the all star game. Is this going to happen every season with the all star game now or is this a one time glitch? I hope being on the bench doesnt fuck up my awards

I didn't want to lose stats being on the bench so I loaded an older game. It was about 19 games back which really sucks but oh well. Should I just sim the all star game so this doesnt happen, or will the all star game usually work? Because I earned the all star game, I'd like to start in it. 2k really needs to patch shit.

PS3isKing
02-01-2012, 06:25 AM
I didn't want to lose stats being on the bench so I loaded an older game. It was about 19 games back which really sucks but oh well. Should I just sim the all star game so this doesnt happen, or will the all star game usually work? Because I earned the all star game, I'd like to start in it. 2k really needs to patch shit.

I have not started the My Player, but if it is anything like lats year, you also need to answer positive at pressers. If not coaches will bench you etc...