PDA

View Full Version : Italian Pack DLC

red_hammer
01-27-2012, 10:03 AM
Hey guys,

just saw a trailer - a DLC - The Italian Pack - will be out January 31st...

ps3trophies.org already got the chievos:

Roman Gold
Earn a gold medal or better for each event in the 'Italian Challenges' Challenge Series

Global Gold
Earn a gold medal or better for each event in the 'Italy vs. The World' Challenge Series

Italian Guide
Complete 5 solo objectives in the 'Italian Motor Racing' Playlist

Italian Scout
Complete 10 solo objectives in the 'Italian Motor Racing' Playlist

Italian Tracker
Complete 15 solo objectives in the 'Italian Motor Racing' Playlist

Italian Hunter
Complete 20 solo objectives in the 'Italian Motor Racing' Playlist

Cars featured:

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione
Lamborghini Diablo SV
Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Supperleggera
Maserati MC12
Maserati Gran Turismo MC Stradale
Pagani Zonda R

Need for Speed: The Run - Italian Pack DLC

Teh Phantomz
01-28-2012, 06:29 AM
Awesome, thanks for this Hammer. Was just thinking about DLC and glad there are achievements.

chrishaney23
01-28-2012, 02:03 PM
Nice to hear but NO THANKS ! I love NFS and always have but this years release is shit. Way to many bugs, load times are ridiculously to long and The Run was pathetically short. They need to stop releasing this game on a yearly basis and get back to the drawing board and start releasing QUALITY NFS games again. Theres only been 2 in my book since the 360 and PS3 released... 2010's Hot Pursuit and 2005's Most Wanted which was a port from XBOX and PS2. Sad :( !

BowManHomie
01-28-2012, 02:38 PM
Nice to know that their is gona be Achievements for the DLC which will give me an excuse to play the game.
Also i find this ever so puzzling The Run was "supposedly" tailored to the PS3, Yeat their version is the most buggy and most unstable and they get all the nice things, I suppose Sony paid off EA to give them all the stuff just so they can kiss ass for what happend to PSN. thats my 2 cents

Wicelow
01-31-2012, 01:17 PM
No sign of the DLC on the marketplace yet... And no update of the cheevo list...

Maybe it's a ps3 exclusive like the supercar pack ?

Teh Phantomz
01-31-2012, 10:08 PM
God I hope not, or maybe we have to wait longer to receive it. Like EA struck a deal with the PS3.

Wicelow
02-01-2012, 01:15 AM
Game is updated now : 6 achievements and 200G.
Even more odd numbers for our pleasure ~_~

No idea when it'll be released, though...

redknightnz81
02-01-2012, 01:33 AM
http://www.needforspeed.com/therun/italian-edition-pack

The trailer embedded on that page mentions 01.31.12
Doesn't mention a release on Xbox360, just the PS3.

When does the marketplace usually update?

Wicelow
02-01-2012, 01:47 AM
When does the marketplace usually update?
It was updated today (it's done on tuesdays), the new dead island DLC was released for example.
Unless they release it on a random day, we'll have to wait for next week update I'm afraid...

Dashapeshifter
02-01-2012, 02:18 AM
It was updated today (it's done on tuesdays), the new dead island DLC was released for example.
Unless they release it on a random day, we'll have to wait for next week update I'm afraid...
They also update it on Wednesday as well. It wouldn't surprise me if it came out tomorrow and at 560 ms points. Since it was 6.99 on psn.

red_hammer
02-01-2012, 06:00 AM
My achievements were updated.
Says 1000/1200 at my list. So we'll get this one as well.

nfs.com wrote:

The Italian Edition Pack is available now for $6.99! Download it today on the PlayStation Store in North America and Wednesday in Europe.

Let's see, whether we get it today...

x JAME0
02-01-2012, 12:13 PM
they don't know themselves I just went in chat with a ea support guy and they just said keep a eye out for it :S

Rusty Knight 07
02-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Who in their right mind would want to play this crap game once they've finished "The Run", I'm glad I didn't pay for it, if I had I'd be demanding a refund especially after completing "The Run" in two hours.

NFS games just don't last long enough these days, like someone else said "Most Wanted" was the best, all the others are just dire!

x JAME0
02-01-2012, 01:02 PM
people who like gamerscore ?

Wicelow
02-01-2012, 04:35 PM
NFS games just don't last long enough these days
Did you play Hot Pursuit last year ? Because it really looks like you didn't...
Best NFS game in years and very challenging too. Did not enjoy any NFS this much since Most Wanted !

I did pay for The Run and was very sad I did but that's why I'm even more trying to 1000 the game... Won't feel as much as wasted money if I get the 100% for some reason ^^
The Run itself was a boring and poor experience but I have to say that the challenges were actually very fun to do !

gunhero
02-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Can you use these cars for live free or drive hard? And is there any car that is better than the porche RSR?

BowManHomie
02-02-2012, 07:36 AM
iv been pecking around on the NFS forums they say that it "might" be out on friday 3rd

red_hammer
02-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Out now, downloading atm!

XBOX ISAAC82
02-21-2012, 10:27 PM
Out now, downloading atm!

Can anyone confirm that this DLC doubles the XP. Downloaded the DLC with one challenge set left to go. Started the race up and then seen I was getting double xp for overtakes (1000 xp instead of 500xp) boosts were double so was the win bonus, autolog recommends, etc.

Anyone else notice this?

I can't believe it doesn't even state that in the DLC info.

Swyer87
02-25-2012, 04:28 PM
Going to get the DLC but wouldnt mind seeing what people opinions are first? Anyone?

red_hammer
02-26-2012, 06:41 AM
Don't buy it when you want to go for the chievos.
I resigned couple of days ago...
Was going completly mad, as you are always pushed off the track, cars falling from the sky crashing you due to lags and such stuff. No thanks.

Trunks1337
02-26-2012, 11:02 PM
Just completed the Dlc today and i can confirm the things which Red Hammer mentioned about Cars crashing you because of lags and stuff.
But after some while you get used to most of it and i had of course some fun doing the Italian Playlist Challenges(and some mad times too when nobody voted for special Tier levels or if you finish any session as 2nd Place with only 1 point less than the 1st place many times)

But i finally nailed it!:woop:

Swyer87
02-27-2012, 03:18 PM
Nice one trunks, i'm guessing the 20 solo objectives are the infuriating achievement to get?

Also i'm only on driver level 19, i assume the DLC also gives you xp towards reaching level 30.

Joel78
02-27-2012, 11:07 PM
Yeah the solo objectives are a pain, many of them are win either a race or a series in a specific car, you need to hope that the particular tier comes up and then is voted for, then you need to win...it's not easy.

And yeah it does count towards Level 30, I'm also on Level 19 and I think by the time I finished these objectives I will probably be close to 30...

Trunks1337
02-27-2012, 11:07 PM
Exactly!

You get 4 achievements each worth 25 Gamerscore for completing all 20 Objectives in the Italian Playlist.