PDA

View Full Version : Sniper Rifles

Tha Mantis
01-27-2012, 09:34 PM
Is there a way to NOT sway and shake the ENTIRE time I'm aiming? This shit is getting annoying as hell, every MGS game had the pills you could take to aim steady, why are they not in this game?

tehapoc
01-27-2012, 10:37 PM
I'm not sure. I just bared through it. I know that when you're stamina is lower, your aim tends to be more off.

I honestly never used the a sniper rifle in the game, though. Mosin was an exception once I upgraded it to rank 5.

Himmel und Erde
02-21-2012, 09:42 AM
Probably if you level up the weapon (not the r&d ranks) your aim will become more steady. Not a 100% sure though.

KILLBOT
02-21-2012, 01:01 PM
Unless there is a camo that helps steady the aim like there is in Snake Eater, there is no way to stead it. The only scoped weapon I use is the Mosin Negant lvl 5 and at times you can be fully zoomed in and it looks seemingly impossible to miss your target, yet you do.

The only advice I can give is to be patient when using scopes and I think that the high level of sway was an intended mechanic to slow you down otherwise it would kill the experience if you could just snipe every enemy from a safe distance with no penalty. This isn't CoD so no "quickscoping" here. Take aim, let your scope settle and pull the trigger.

xStayHigh
02-23-2012, 09:05 AM
When you crouch it steadys your sniper.