PDA

View Full Version : Cheats?

nosajeel99
04-19-2006, 02:27 PM
Anyone have the cheats to get the unlockable... cheats.

Like, if you go to your VIP room or skybox or whatever, there is a section of "Unlockables" but some you have to type in a cheat to unlock. Just curious on if anyone knew them yet.

Also, if you turn a cheat on, can you still get the achievement? I already have all of them, but I was curious, cause it could make it easier for some to get them.

The Perfect Gun
05-16-2006, 12:37 AM
Anyone have the cheats to get the unlockable... cheats.

Like, if you go to your VIP room or skybox or whatever, there is a section of "Unlockables" but some you have to type in a cheat to unlock. Just curious on if anyone knew them yet.

Also, if you turn a cheat on, can you still get the achievement? I already have all of them, but I was curious, cause it could make it easier for some to get them.

I haven't seen this posted here yet, so here are the cheat codes and what they do.

Dream Team - unlocks the Topps all-star team.
Gotcha - unlocks the rocket arm cheat.
Crazy Hops - unlocks the bouncy ball cheat.
Unhittable - unlocks the crazy pitches cheat.
Last Chance - unlocks the super wall climb cheat.
Derek Jeter - unlocks all the rest of the cheats.

The codes are case sensitive, and yes you can get achievements while using them.

Here is the thread that is from... http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3692

Fonkey Monkey
07-03-2006, 06:08 AM
why not just buy them? play like one game and you should get enough points to buy a bunch of stuff. but every card has the codes on the back.

KaBo0kiE
07-06-2007, 01:45 AM
These cheats will defiantly come in handy...

eXiled Killah
07-06-2007, 02:09 AM
These cheats will defiantly come in handy...

Can a mod please lock this! It WAS over a year old of inactivity

:locked:locked:locked