PDA

View Full Version : Beta Progress

ApocalypticJoker
01-29-2012, 06:55 AM
This is my first time playing a beta and i was wondering if the progress I made in the game will still be there when the full version comes out. I haven't made it very far in terms of upgrades and leveling up but I don't wanna buy something to upgrade a character just to lose it and start with a clean slate

3sixty
01-29-2012, 12:11 PM
Yep, you lose your stats when the game launches.

ApocalypticJoker
01-29-2012, 06:18 PM
Well that's kinda depressing -_-

ofay
01-29-2012, 09:37 PM
With it being a 1000 levels and an open beta it's really lame that everything resets.

Maybe atleast we can keep our costumes and calling cards

jonnyMAGNUM
01-30-2012, 01:29 AM
They might give you a nod or something when the official release comes out. Like give beta testers an avatar award or special costume in game. But chances are they will wipe all level progression.

Xerofox
01-30-2012, 02:38 PM
This is my first time playing a beta and i was wondering if the progress I made in the game will still be there when the full version comes out. I haven't made it very far in terms of upgrades and leveling up but I don't wanna buy something to upgrade a character just to lose it and start with a clean slate

It would be unfair for new players to see all these rank 25 players the moment the game gets released. At least you know how the game plays, that must count for something.

ofay
01-30-2012, 02:44 PM
It would be unfair for new players to see all these rank 25 players the moment the game gets released. At least you know how the game plays, that must count for something.
True but all the badges you unlock affect nothing and I would like to keep those.

Cynicalfate
02-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Personally i want it to reset only takes like an 2 hours or so to get to 25 and plus all the extra xp you would have gotten for completing challenges and such which otherwise couldn't be re completed.

I have never played a beta were they actually let you keep everything you earned like some others said at most you may get a few special skins or something through your WBID thinger.