PDA

View Full Version : My Guide To Complete Warrior

LanceX
01-29-2012, 04:54 PM
Pretty Simple. I was HORRIBLE with jets. It took me hours to finally get kills

Ive found Wake Island as F-35 is EASIEST way to do complete warrior. Usually the enemy will always have a helicopter. Just Hover close and then slow down (LT) and use missiles until you kill it. Usually even if they use Flares or that other skill you can get another lockon while hovering

Then its simple. Head to one of the sides. Grab tank and kill them from far aiming at the air field.

Get out of the tank but stay right on it and shoot enemies from far with Famas. If you get shot at, jump into tank quickly.

Also usually you can get machine gun kills vs the helis that hover shooting below to get missiles unlocked

Barad
01-30-2012, 10:29 AM
Yeah pretty straight forward tbh. Trouble is getting the kill in the jet then getting out alive. I did it on wake island aswell except i went jet kill then m16 kill then abraham kill. My tank blew up as soon as my achievement popped damn close!

BIGbivvie
01-31-2012, 12:38 PM
Not a hard achievement once you learn to fly planes. It becomes really simple to start off if you're an experienced pilot. I remember when I couldn't fly planes, now I have the air warfare ribbon over 10 times..

Dr4gOnsFuRy
01-31-2012, 02:18 PM
I wouldn't recomend that tactic to get the achievement, hovering the F-35 will just make you a sitting duck for choppers, jets, tanks, AA's and Engineers.

Kebabsaurus Rex
01-31-2012, 03:41 PM
Wake island is the best map I found to do it.

I got a jet and used heat seekers to take down a helicopter

Bail out the jet near a conquest point you control and parachute down, grab a tank and use zoom optics to get the tank kill from distance

then find a spot to camp or advance slowly and pick off someone with the gun at distance with a ACOG

Direkin
01-31-2012, 06:57 PM
I wouldn't recomend that tactic to get the achievement, hovering the F-35 will just make you a sitting duck for choppers, jets, tanks, AA's and Engineers.
Too true. I was on Gulf at the coast when a F-35 came down and hovered quite low near me. I was in a tank. It took one shot...

BSH 1975
02-01-2012, 04:06 PM

true, I've killed alot of those with my tank.

DaNiSeL
02-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Getting kills with jets still is not very easy for me, and seeing as everyone is alwasy camping the jets, it makes it even harder. Have gotten close like three times (Got a kill with Jet and tank) but then got killed by a sniper etc..

Its starting to get annoying, so wondering if there is a cheap way to get this ? Its the last Ach i need along with the bullseye one.

BiggD
02-29-2012, 07:39 PM
Hey guys, does anyone know of the most effective and easiest way to help me boost Complete Warrior in a match? It's one of my last achievements and I wanna get it done as soon as possible. If you do, message me & friend me on live @ BiggD83.

rubiq
04-18-2012, 03:15 AM
rather than cheat and try getting people to let u kill them, why not EARN the achievement so you actually feel like you have earned it..

I got this the other day after a day or so trying, On Firestorm Conquest, Got the plane kill and then dropped out back at the deployment and got a tank, made my way down to (b) and got a tank kill, then ran inside the building and waited till someone ran through and then killed them..

It felt good to EARN the cheevo rather than having it given to me for not being skillful enough to get it the correct way

Nutty Scouser
04-19-2012, 07:37 AM
BEST WAY -

Me and my bro found a empty server last night - and we went opposite each other and both got the cheevo, very very easy