PDA

View Full Version : Still Life On Xbox 360

Hitman Mittz
08-14-2007, 03:52 PM
Right This Is Just A Quick Question I Wanna Throw Out Here, I've Looked Around The Net Trying To Find Out If A Game Called "Still Life" On The Xbox Will Run On The 360, I've Looked On xbox.co.uk At The Backwards Compatiblity List And Can't See It, I Was Wondering If Anyone Has This Game Or Knows If It Runs On The 360.

Any Help Would Be Ace Cheers Guys

Rocket
08-14-2007, 04:02 PM
Why did you type in all caps man? All it does is make every word begin with a capital letter. And to answer your question, if it is not on the list then it won't work. Sux I know but thats just how microsoft is...

Hitman Mittz
08-14-2007, 04:34 PM
that sux, you'd think with are there money and experiance they would have all xbox games running by now, they need to take a look at sony's example, cheers anyway buddy

Rocket
08-14-2007, 04:59 PM
It's not that simple...a lot of games simply aren't compatible to play..it's not like they can flip a switch and boom you play it...a lot of work has to go into it...sucks I know, but there's always a little more to the pie than you think .

HoodMod
08-15-2007, 08:03 AM
I'm Not Really Sure Why Don't You Check Wikipedia. Why Am I Capitalizing Everything?