PDA

View Full Version : How to unlock xDieselx helmet (number 18) ?

Flapjack waldi
01-29-2012, 10:29 PM
It's the only thing left for me in this game and i have no idea how to unlock this helmet :confused:. Somebody ... anybody?

Motorexskygtr32
07-11-2012, 11:38 AM
I know it's a late response but for a furture reference, to unlock xdieselx helmet. You need to race 25 SBK races (arcade or simulation), it will unlock as soon as you win 25 races.

For Sub-yellow helmet, have to win SBK cup after the season over.

Most people had a trouble to unlock umbrella girl 09, the reason I said is because it's related to the achievement to unlock all pictures under extra section. So how to unlock this, you have to win all track cups, Superpole, STK, WSS, and SBK cups from the showcase wall in career. Umbrella Girl 09 was my last one before unlocked the achievement.

Koyoto helmet isn't a glitch for US (NTSC) version, unlocking it is a random. I got it as soon as i started a new career. Hope this help.

tiniaflab
03-25-2014, 05:34 PM
This is incorrect.

The xDieselx helmet is supposed to unlock with 25 STK class race wins, not SBK. However, for whatever reason, the associated STK picture that unlocks at 25 wins happens on cue, and not the xDieselx helmet. It took a friend of mine 14 more STK Quick Races to unlock the helmet, but it only took me four more.

I won all STK races in Career, ran an entire Championship in STK class, and then launched STK Quick Races to get the helmet.

So if you're having difficulty unlocking the xDieselx helmet, just win some 1 lap STK class Quick Races.