PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Less than one week to go!

merzitar
01-30-2012, 12:39 AM
The wait is almost over, fellow Europeans! We have less than one week left until we get to play this! Anyone else almost dying of excitement?

JuSt BLaZe
01-30-2012, 08:42 AM
Yay from here too. Looking forward to the collection. Counting the days/hours/minutes already.

El Grave
01-30-2012, 09:18 AM
Wish I could say I'm just as excited as in November, now it feels I'm buying a secondhand game, watching American friends play the game for months in my friendslist.

Still have games from december to complete, by the time I'm done with those I bet I can pick the game up for less then 20 euro. It would have been a first day buy in November, but I've waited for months now anyway, so a few more doesn't do me anything anymore. Stupid decision of Konami to hold back on Europe, I know alot of people feel the same way about it.

Warpath Wolf
01-30-2012, 06:35 PM
Yeah, it kinda sucks that we had to wait so long, but finally I'll be playing it on Friday and I have a week off ^^.

Pyrlaster
01-30-2012, 09:57 PM
Just got mine in the post from zavvi today its the limited edition and its awesome

BosmaniaK
01-30-2012, 10:54 PM
yes I'm waiting too!

one thing that bothers me though is I'm playing Deus Ex HR now and I hope I'm finished with my 1st playthrough when I get MGS in the mail

zarmartiaux
01-30-2012, 10:58 PM
CAN
NOT
WAIT

Hopefully, I'll have it in my hands tomorrow.

Can't wait to have one more showdown with The End.

merzitar
01-31-2012, 08:52 PM
Just got mine in the post from zavvi today its the limited edition and its awesome
Lucky! lol - I've ordered the normal version from Tesco, just hope it comes on or by Friday.

Ninja Sharingan
01-31-2012, 11:34 PM

yeah also got mine yesterday, from zavvi ltd edition.. only thing is my girl bought me it and i ain't seeing her til Friday now :-( sucks we've had to wait so long but its gonna be sooooooo worth it! 2 of my all time fave games and peacewalker which I've not played, proper looking forward to chievs but also pissing about with cardboard boxes, stealth camo and most of all hearing snake say "Metal Gear!!" awesome!!