PDA

View Full Version : Consistant Contender

Evo Kazz
01-30-2012, 03:51 PM
Anyone else filled the requirements for this but not got it? I have a green badge in nearly every day of January and no achievement.

Buruma
02-08-2012, 02:30 AM
Consistent Contender depends on the day of the week that you started on. ej. If you started the game on a Thursday then the achievement should pop on Thursday of the fourth week.

lukablack
02-10-2012, 12:10 AM
I've this green (with white star) stamps in my calendar:
TUE-WED-THU-FRI week1
-WED- -FRI-SAT-SUN-MON week2
-WED-THU-FRI-SAT-SUN- week3
TUE-WED-THU-FRI week4
please tell me what's I wrong, because the achievement don't unlock to me!

xMac73
02-22-2012, 12:48 PM
Consistent Contender depends on the day of the week that you started on. ej. If you started the game on a Thursday then the achievement should pop on Thursday of the fourth week.I don't dispute this, but for me it unlocked 4 DAYS EARLY. Let me explain.

I started playing the game on Saturday, January 28, 2012 (for the first time). I popped the achievement on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 --- that's only 25 actual days! I worked out almost every day in that span --- definitely earning 3 stamps a day and definitely burning 100 calories each day (for the "Creature of Habit" achievement). I expected to unlock the achievement on Saturday, February 25, 2012 (which would complete 4 full weeks), but it popped on Tuesday --- 4 DAYS EARLY!

I can't explain it... but I'm damn glad it popped!!!