PDA

View Full Version : Releases next week

ofay
02-01-2012, 05:41 PM
http://m.kotaku.com/5881264/gotham-city-impostors-coming-out-next-week-to-let-you-shoot-bats-or-jokers-in-batmans-hometown

Hopefully they tweaked the net code, have had a few laggy games and twice been kicked to dashboard. But cant wait, hoping I get to keep my calling card

tkhbecker
02-01-2012, 09:46 PM
I enjoyed the BETA and this was a day 1 buy back on Jan 10th. With the new release date of 8 Feb it seems unlikely that I'll have no time for this with Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning releasing one day earlier.

Starkweather
02-06-2012, 10:07 PM
I found the beta very addictive, will have to pick it up.

It reminded me a lot of Shadowrun which is still my favourite MP game on Xbox 360.

kyboy
02-07-2012, 03:27 PM
I found the beta very addictive

same here.. i havent touched MW3 since i got into the beta lol.. kinda sucks it got delayed AGAIN! but id rather have an awesome put together game, than have it now an have half of a game, ya know..

KFZ Scrubs
02-08-2012, 01:50 AM
same here.. i havent touched MW3 since i got into the beta lol.. kinda sucks it got delayed AGAIN! but id rather have an awesome put together game, than have it now an have half of a game, ya know..

WHA?!?!?!
Again... when does it come out forealz?

ofay
02-08-2012, 01:51 AM
WHA?!?!?!
Again... when does it come out forealz?
It comes out tomorrow, he means the first time it was delayed

kyboy
02-08-2012, 03:40 AM
im downloading it right now... i forgot last week that i bought the actual DLC GCI from gamestop then i told them nevermind jus give me a points card bc i forgot my password to the rewards thing.. so i got my points code.. then i was messing around tryin to remember my password for gamestop.. i finally remembered it, an they still sent me the code for the game lol... so i got 1600 msp an GCI for 20 bucks!! good deal or what lol..