PDA

View Full Version : GAME- MGS HD problems

myjillvalentine
02-02-2012, 12:07 AM
While I was on GAME today, I had a look to see what the price was of my beloved HD collection, however, MGS HD is no longer on the site.

http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ArticleView?articleId=162285&catalogId=10201&langId=44&storeId=10151

This clears things up for anyone as confused as I was, hopefully we all get a copy.

merzitar
02-02-2012, 12:13 AM
Apparently, if you have pre-ordered it, it will still be shipped. The same happened with my Final Fantasy XIII-2 Limited Edition. It's no longer on the site, but it was supposedly shipped today. I've ordered MGS:HD elsewhere and it was shipped today. It had better come by Friday, or else I may go on a murderous rampage! lol.

myjillvalentine
02-02-2012, 02:45 PM
http://www.game.co.uk/en/metal-gear-solid-hd-collection-136556?availTrackingCode=9fc05c14ac4a296431d664e50 76d57ae

It's been put back on the site, so there shouldn't be any problems now.
There's quite a bit of snow where I am, I'm probably the only person who's gonna walk through it to go buy this tomorrow.

merzitar
02-02-2012, 03:09 PM
http://www.game.co.uk/en/metal-gear-solid-hd-collection-136556?availTrackingCode=9fc05c14ac4a296431d664e50 76d57ae

It's been put back on the site, so there shouldn't be any problems now.
There's quite a bit of snow where I am, I'm probably the only person who's gonna walk through it to go buy this tomorrow.
Wait, have they increased the price? Wouldn't be surprised if they have.
I know how you feel, I would do the same if I was buying it from a store, and if we had snow! lol. I am seriously dying to play this now though. I heard the post come through the door and was hoping for it to be MGS, but it was just a useless letter!

romanzad
02-02-2012, 04:47 PM
I think I read on their twitter that it got taken off the website as they had sold out on all of their pre-order allocation

Pooly93
02-02-2012, 11:45 PM
I went to pre-order it from GAME about a week or two ago, couldn't find it on the site at all and ended up having to order it from Amazon.
I don't mind though, still only paying 29 or so for it, and it was shipped this morning so I should have it tomorrow morning :)

metallicorphan
02-03-2012, 12:38 AM
Wait, have they increased the price? Wouldn't be surprised if they have.
I know how you feel, I would do the same if I was buying it from a store, and if we had snow! lol. I am seriously dying to play this now though. I heard the post come through the door and was hoping for it to be MGS, but it was just a useless letter!

That's how much they were selling it on there 2 weeks ago when i pre-ordered

I got my email yesterday saying my copy had shipped,hopefully getting it today

merzitar
02-03-2012, 12:53 AM
That's how much they were selling it on there 2 weeks ago when i pre-ordered

I got my email yesterday saying my copy had shipped,hopefully getting it today
Oh ok, that's my mistake then. I just thought it was around 27 but I may have been mixing websites around.

Lord Montymort
02-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Glad I didn't pre-order from there then, I just picked it up from Morrisons for 27.99. Gonna start with Snake Eater I think as it's, IMO, the best in the series.

metallicorphan
02-03-2012, 02:42 PM
I just got my copy through the mail,just when i was getting the PAL key to hot in MGS TTS :woop:

Crimson Ridley
02-03-2012, 09:39 PM
I've noticed a few stock issues with this game. In my town we have a GAME, Gamestation, HMV, Blockbuster, Tesco, ASDA, Morrisons and Sainsbury's. I've only seen this game in Tesco and HMV. :/

Bleeding Star
02-03-2012, 10:07 PM
I work in GAME and even I ordered it online at ShopTo, we didnt get delivery of it until 10am this morning

I'm assuming there was some sort of issue with the suppliers, similar to the current shortages of Skylanders etc

SR x FUZiON
02-04-2012, 08:07 AM
I went to pre-order it from GAME about a week or two ago, couldn't find it on the site at all and ended up having to order it from Amazon.
I don't mind though, still only paying 29 or so for it, and it was shipped this morning so I should have it tomorrow morning :)

I ordered mine form Amazon and it still hasn't turned up. I payed for first class to and it shipped on the 2nd of Feb wtf.

Pooly93
02-05-2012, 02:07 PM
I ordered mine form Amazon and it still hasn't turned up. I payed for first class to and it shipped on the 2nd of Feb wtf.

I had something similar, I ordered mine Feb 1st, it was dispatched the 2nd but didn't turn up till yesterday morning. Not to bothered by it but I paid for postage as well and still got it a day late :/

Not as bad as Play however, I ordered a game from there December 9th which still hasn't turned up and whenever I phone them or email customer support I get told I can't be sent a new game or get a refund because their investigating it. My arse it takes from January 6th to investigate the fact they never sent me the game -_-