PDA

View Full Version : Limited edition

COV GREGS
02-02-2012, 10:19 PM
For anyone that has it; is the limited edition worth the 70 price tag from Zavvi?

Kai Freefall
02-06-2012, 07:59 PM
For anyone that has it; is the limited edition worth the 70 price tag from Zavvi?

At the end of the day everyone is going have a view on the price and content of LE/CE's, so it mainly boils down to how much you like the franchise, or, how interested by the extras you are.

For me, i would say it was worth, im a sucker for HC artbooks, especially ones related to video gaming, the tshirt and second game case were nice extras, but, i do think they could have thrown in more/better items for the said asked 70, but, it did arrive monday morning of the week it came out, so i can't complain really ;)

Im not the worlds biggest MGS fans, not by a long shot, but, its a franhcise i have always liked playing so i decided to splash out, also, it was an incentive to pass my driving test on the third attempt :)

Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection Limited Edition unboxing video (Zavvi exclusive) - YouTube

Hope that helps.

One1 Man Clan
02-08-2012, 10:56 AM
Literally just got mine through the post even though it should of been here on release day and yet again they sent out a damaged box on nearly every corner and straight across the top. I'd just like to say FUCK Zavii.
Be warned people if you do want to purchase as they still have stock, this isnt a one off ( search youtube for the unboxing ).