PDA

View Full Version : Just Beat Cherokee: Got No Achievement

Drewdude1023
08-15-2007, 06:07 AM
I just beat cherokee difficulty and I did not get the achievement. Also, I had to play through the Normal Difficulty twice in order to get the achievements and unlock Cherokee difficulty. Why is this?

JJBDude
08-15-2007, 11:36 AM
Sounds bad man, don't want to insult your intelligence but a suggestion is did you wait for the achievement to unlock? If I remember correctly mine popped up right at the end of the credits or something, did you bother to wait?

Dizzy Domes
08-15-2007, 12:48 PM
I beat it on Cherokee last night. The sad part was as soon as I jumped through the portal at the end...of the end...it froze. So I had to go back and load my save to do the last 3 sections with the final boss again. Luckily I got the achievement the second time. Sorry I can't really help. All I can tell you is that the achievements unlock during the loading screen after you jump through the portal after the credits.

Drewdude1023
08-15-2007, 05:09 PM
yea, i went through the portal, then it said "Prey will continue...", then it went to the menu screen like it normally would, but no achievement :(

Dizzy Domes
08-15-2007, 06:41 PM
Damn that sucks man. Best I can come up with is loading your last save and beat it again. You might be able to just resume your story and fight the last boss again.