PDA

View Full Version : fastest way to get all abilities

nikolai429
02-03-2012, 11:43 PM
Alright I was playing and I noticed everything saves even after death. Collectibles, abilities learned and XP all save and you don't even have to get to a checkpoint. So I was fighting the 2 pandas at the start of the destroyed streets and I noticed that they give you around 10k XP BUT when u make them go in the lava its more like 22k. The beauty of it is if done properly you can get one to fall every 30 seconds to a minute. That's roughly 1.2-2.4 mil XP per hr. All abilities in 1 to to 2 hrs. Alls you have to do is make the one panda fall off, wait for your XP and load your checkpoint. Its a bit tricky but once u get it down its not so bad. Just stand in one of the corners as close as u can to the ledge and wait for him to charge then roll out of the way. Or if you have to go for the trip with him. It won't kill you. There you have it. One giant grind reduced to a mere hour or 2.

AirborneRichard
02-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Nice find m8!! That is def helpfull to alot of ppl including me but i still have to start playing this :) But thanks for the info, great find!!

nikolai429
02-05-2012, 04:30 AM
Np man. But I just found something out AFTER I bought all abilities that's gonna crush alot of hopes of 1k's unless you have a little determination. After you buy all abilities the game throws one more at you for good measure. Its a good one. You can't be dismembered. BUT it costs 10mil!!!
that's another 7-8 hours of doing this lol.

Homaz
02-05-2012, 05:24 AM
Wtf? So the achievement unlocks after purchasing that 10mil ability?
u must be kidding... nice tip btw

nikolai429
02-05-2012, 08:02 AM
Yup I purchased all abilities and that one popped up with no cheevo. So I saved 1 mil thinking it was 1 mil. miscounted the zeros not thinking the game would be so ridiculous. I go to purchase it only to realize it was 10 mil lol.

AirborneRichard
02-05-2012, 08:42 PM
Np man. But I just found something out AFTER I bought all abilities that's gonna crush alot of hopes of 1k's unless you have a little determination. After you buy all abilities the game throws one more at you for good measure. Its a good one. You can't be dismembered. BUT it costs 10mil!!!
that's another 7-8 hours of doing this lol.

Thats alot of going back and reply, but i geus its worth it def when u later want to do the nightmare difficulty, then not being dismembered sure helps.

cheevo360
02-05-2012, 08:56 PM
I will use it trick tip once I reach that chapter on my 2nd playthrough on Normal :)

Thank for info.

nikolai429
02-06-2012, 12:51 AM
Also when doing this I just figured out the best way to get them to fall is to put on sprint plus and increased jump plus and jump to the roof of the taxi in the back. 75% Of the time they will charge you and fall off the cliff. You need the sprint because the taxi starts to fall when u jump on it so you have to get to it when the panda is still back there.

cheevo360
02-06-2012, 01:27 AM
Also when doing this I just figured out the best way to get them to fall is to put on sprint plus and increased jump plus and jump to the roof of the taxi in the back. 75% Of the time they will charge you and fall off the cliff. You need the sprint because the taxi starts to fall when u jump on it so you have to get to it when the panda is still back there.

Thank for head up again!!! :woop:

eastx
02-14-2012, 09:04 AM
I noticed that the XP abilities stack, so you'll probably want to equip all 3 of them when grinding this spot.

jpg30
02-19-2012, 09:03 PM
i tried this spot with the pandas but i couldn't get them into the lava, even when i did i never got the xp for it for some reason, i found a boetter way was to have all the xp abilites on and just shoot one which got about 25k then reload the checkpoint, much quicker for me.

another good place is demons nest at the start u fight a hippo straight away, u get about 24k for it and u can just restart which is what i have been doing.