PDA

View Full Version : Hate the last Boss!

Homaz
02-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Hey guys!
I cant beat the last boss... not even on easy. Frustrating like hell!
I got eaten by those little balls and after that the boss has full health again.
Is there a trick or something to beat this FRUSTRATING Endboss?
Greets!

BlackRiderRazil
02-04-2012, 08:32 PM
I"m assuming you are getting blasted to bits by the slam attack. Pay attention tot he verbal and animation ques. Most of the time, Arcadia will say something like "Watch out!" The boss then does a ground pound and you'll see the shockwave travel towards you. Its a bit of a pain to get the timing right, but you can jump over the shockwave.

To damage the boss, make sure you are firing through the Medium Ring things that pop up. Use the Dual Assault Rifles to damage the boss, then switch to your sword. I highly recommend using your sword almost exclusively when trying to deal with the spawned demons. The good news is, each time you empty his health bar, you get a checkpoint, so jut keep at it.

On the second phase, you've gotta deal with some rather shitty platforming, but the basic pattern is the same.

Good Luck!

acdczombie
02-04-2012, 11:55 PM
If you don't know this already, you have to walk through the magic circles with your sword out to do damage to the snakes. Make sure you have the Combat n Roll skill on also. The explosive arms take care of the puppies very well. You should also try to keep the camera centered on Astaroth to see when he slams the ground.

I hope I wasn't too late for this to have been any use.

Homaz
02-05-2012, 02:49 AM
Yeah, this was the key to me:

"If you don't know this already, you have to walk through the magic circles with your sword out to do damage to the snakes."

Made it a lot easier, took me only about 5 minutes now, thank you!!

acdczombie
02-05-2012, 04:31 AM
You just had to have paid attention to the cutscene with Cypher. The magic infused his sword so he could attack. I like subtle things like that when they teach you, but it doesn't work for everyone.

Homaz
02-05-2012, 05:21 AM
The "story" did not touch me, so I skipped most of the Cutscenes... just wanted not to stay with 150 Gamerscores or something.