PDA

View Full Version : I start 2nd playthrough by going New Campaign

cheevo360
02-05-2012, 02:36 AM
Problem is that reset abilities in shop so you can't use all abilities from first playthrough because reset and you can't use head off in begin of game. I really though game is meant be new game plus but it is not only thing is XPs save :mad:

Homaz
02-05-2012, 02:55 AM
lol, I hate this game so much. :D
I'm only going for round about 700 Gamerscore.
Hard mode is a bad joke, they should call it "Search your Arms and Legs All The Time Mode"...

acdczombie
02-05-2012, 04:37 AM
While hard mode is tough at first, you have to develop a sense of timing and patience. Marble Blast Ultra prepares you pretty well for when you are reduced to a head. Hack n Slash games prepare you for the actual fights. Same with non-over-the-shoulder 3rd person shooters. Stranglehold prepares you for the environmental destruction and Splatterhouse prepares you for the loss of limb every two seconds. Overall, the game is not hard if you are familiar with a lot of its elements.

AirborneRichard
02-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Problem is that reset abilities in shop so you can't use all abilities from first playthrough because reset and you can't use head off in begin of game. I really though game is meant be new game plus but it is not only thing is XPs save :mad:

That sucks, as there was a trick to earn alot of XP and get all ability,s even the "No Dismembered" one, but i geuss you still can "farm" them so it helps on the later levels. And there already ppl out there having 1000G for this game so it must be possible.

cheevo360
02-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Yes I done first playthrough on easy so my 2nd playthrough in new game+ on normal difficulty. So I got around near 700G anyway :)

I will do hard difficulty other time. Hard difficulty isn't my taste of difficulty. :)

cheevo360
02-05-2012, 08:52 PM
That sucks, as there was a trick to earn alot of XP and get all ability,s even the "No Dismembered" one, but i geuss you still can "farm" them so it helps on the later levels. And there already ppl out there having 1000G for this game so it must be possible.

Yah some already got 1000G off this game lol

the action frampton
02-08-2012, 12:57 PM
I'm confused. The review on TA states 'Your skills, XP and attributes carry over, so a first playthrough on normal is advised'

But you guys are saying only XP carries over. Doesn't that mean that you can simply buy all the skills again with the banked XP?!

Please can someone let me know, because if you can respend all XP earned in previous playthrough(s) then I will probably get this game.