PDA

View Full Version : Is the Demo a good representation of this game?

Hidden Jem
02-05-2012, 05:24 AM
I wanted to buy this game but decided to try the demo first. The controls seemed really off to me, and I usually don't see many issue with my kinect. How are the controls and game play for this really?

Thanks everyone

PANIC ATTACK 10
02-07-2012, 10:10 PM
I wanted to buy this game but decided to try the demo first. The controls seemed really off to me, and I usually don't see many issue with my kinect. How are the controls and game play for this really?

Thanks everyone

read my review, best kinect game yet :) just need to adjust brightness & turning speed.

Baihu1983
02-11-2012, 02:22 PM
What felt odd? Moving takes a little getting used to but thats about it.

krphilabaum
02-23-2013, 08:16 AM
Bought mine after playing the demo. Picked this up cheap. Great fun. Wouldn't pay full price but really enjoying it.

Destro
11-13-2014, 02:35 PM
I finally decided to start this game, it was actually one of the reason why i got a kinnect in the first place, and honestly i like it. Story is interesting enough, the controls seem to work nicely. I mean i would had prefer maybe if it was on rail, with the same lenght and story, but the controls are decent enough for it to be fun and not fighting against the kinect unlike some other games.

I will admit i often end up using auto-moving tough, as going around in the game with the free movements is functional yes, but a bit too slow for my taste.

So far im just in act 3, so its pretty easy(i die only on traps, not on ennemies) but i guess harder ennemies will arrive eventually and all, but its overall pretty much.

I mean i slice, punch, kick them and it work, unlike some fighting game that can't recognize my movements...