PDA

View Full Version : Achievements List Revealed

iBuzz7S
02-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Where is my Andy (10 points) Complete all the chapters.

Perfection needs no arms (100 points)
Complete every chapter with a perfect score.

Hero of the Teensies (10 points)
Save every teensie in the game.

Pest control (10 points)
Find and get the bonus score of every Matuvu.

Flower Power (10 points)
Find and get the bonus score of every Tribelle.

Green is this (points 10)
Get all the green jewels.

Coin-op gamer (10 points)
Unlock and play all the arcade games.

Hands on the prize (5 points)
Retrieve Rayman's hands from Globox.

All the key Super Powers (5 points)
Collect every super power.

Patience pays off (10 points)
Watch the real ending.

Junior Journalist (10 points)
Take your first picture in the game.

Disco Trip Master (10 points)
Complete any disco trip without retryingSuppose it's an easy 200. Trying to complete every chapter with a perfect score may take a little while though.

Source: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news-2522-Game-Added--Rayman-3--Hoodlum-Havoc-HD.html

The Pants Party
02-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Why did you link to some translated German site? We posted this yesterday morning. In fact, they most likely stole the list from us without giving us credit. :p

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news-2522-Game-Added--Rayman-3--Hoodlum-Havoc-HD.html

iBuzz7S
02-05-2012, 01:47 PM
Why did you link to some translated German site? We posted this yesterday morning. In fact, they most likely stole the list from us without giving us credit. :p

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news-2522-Game-Added--Rayman-3--Hoodlum-Havoc-HD.html
To be honest, I didn't even bother checking.

I just updated the OP with a link to the achievements.

DarkJake
02-19-2012, 03:49 AM
co-op arcade? Is that in reference to the GCN-to-GBA link games? The one where the GBA player played a "Tetris" game that constructed the path for the GCN player was incredible.

CalacaDeMuerto
02-23-2012, 07:11 PM
co-op arcade? Is that in reference to the GCN-to-GBA link games? The one where the GBA player played a "Tetris" game that constructed the path for the GCN player was incredible.

Coin-op, not co-op ;)

DarkJake
03-22-2012, 07:00 AM
Coin-op, not co-op ;)

Either way, that was one of the arcade games in the original. Anyone buy this game btw? I'm thinking about just waiting for it to go on sale (almost inevitable).

Infection Ftw
03-22-2012, 11:47 AM
800 is a steal already. 100% will be tough though. Stupid green jewels and blue Matuvu>.> No idea where I am missing one.

popsikills
03-22-2012, 05:38 PM
Can you replay levels to get everything? I don't see a way to go to a level select, unless you need to beat a certain amount of levels first.

Or do you have to beat an entire "world" first?

Infection Ftw
03-22-2012, 07:28 PM
Can you replay levels to get everything? I don't see a way to go to a level select, unless you need to beat a certain amount of levels first.

Or do you have to beat an entire "world" first?

Replay levels yes and replay specific chapter of a level no.

DarkJake
03-23-2012, 06:48 AM
800 is a steal already. 100% will be tough though. Stupid green jewels and blue Matuvu>.> No idea where I am missing one.

In what sense? If you know with near-certainty that a product will be half off in less than a year, how could it be a steal right now?

The way I see it, you pay a $5 premium to play it immediately instead of in 6-8 months, and as this is a single-player game, there's no rush for me. I got enough stuff to play right now (as much as it pains me to say it, as I am an impulse buyer for sure).

Also as an aside, there's always deals on MS points, often 30 for $50 worth if you're willing to wait long enough for it to surface, so you could reduce your effective price further.

Infection Ftw
03-23-2012, 11:20 AM
In what sense? If you know with near-certainty that a product will be half off in less than a year, how could it be a steal right now?

The way I see it, you pay a $5 premium to play it immediately instead of in 6-8 months, and as this is a single-player game, there's no rush for me. I got enough stuff to play right now (as much as it pains me to say it, as I am an impulse buyer for sure).

Also as an aside, there's always deals on MS points, often 30 for $50 worth if you're willing to wait long enough for it to surface, so you could reduce your effective price further.

Well I grew up with Rayman so it's a steal for me. And hoping on a 50% off DotW can take a while. And I probably have a bigger backlog then you:p

TheOneJat
12-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Well I grew up with Rayman so it's a steal for me. And hoping on a 50% off DotW can take a while. And I probably have a bigger backlog then you:p

That deal has finally arrived, 9 months down the line. 400 MSP at the moment.