PDA

View Full Version : Re-Up Question...

jbishop182
02-05-2012, 03:56 PM
As far as I know the order of colours when you Re-up is... white + bronze wings (normal), green + green wings (1st re-up), red + red wings (2nd re-up), blue + blue wings (3rd re-up?). Will there be another re-up? I'm sure EPIC announced this DLC with the colours red, green and gold being the re-up colours yet there's a blue and no sign of a yellow/gold. :confused:

EDIT:
Although this is a tad late, I can confirm that the re-up system is as follows...

Start - White text & bronze wings at 100...

1st Re-up - Green text & green wings at 100...

2nd Re-up - Red text & red wings at 100...

3rd Re-up - Blue text & GOLD wings at 100...

Gold looks way too similar to the bronze wings in my opinion. Might just be the resolution of the pictures I saw, ah well.

Tonic24k
02-05-2012, 04:26 PM
As far as I know the order of colours when you Re-up is... white + bronze wings (normal), green + green wings (1st re-up), red + red wings (2nd re-up), blue + blue wings (3rd re-up?). Will there be another re-up? I'm sure EPIC announced this DLC with the colours red, green and gold being the re-up colours yet there's a blue and no sign of a yellow/gold. :confused:

If EPIC announces any big news you better believe it will find its way here quickly. So just look around from time to time. If anyone knows anything it will be posted here. Some think that with the next DLC there will be more re-ups. Personally, I don't think there will be.

Supposedly, someone leaked some Gears info that revealed a Season Pass 2. I don't know how accurate that is but if that's true (and that's a big IF) there might be a chance they add more re-ups with that.

That's really the only thing I can think of to help answer your question.

EzioAudetor
02-05-2012, 04:29 PM
I think Re-Ups go:

White to Bronze wings (Lv 100)

Green to Green wings

Red to Red wings

then Gold to Gold wings

xEndriux
02-05-2012, 04:39 PM
I think that the dlc achievements cannot be linked to previous dlc cause in that case you are not able to unlock them without purchasing both dlc

McGoogles
02-05-2012, 06:00 PM
I think Re-Ups go:

White to Bronze wings (Lv 100)

Green to Green wings

Red to Red wings

then Gold to Gold wings

I saw a blue 16 in a public Team Deathmatch game yesterday. It has to be the last Re-Up color.

I R BFOG
02-05-2012, 10:13 PM
I saw a blue 16 in a public Team Deathmatch game yesterday. It has to be the last Re-Up color.

Yes its blue to gold wings

C dot Wizzle
02-16-2012, 03:38 PM
I reached the blue levels this morning. I feel like it's kind of silly to make blue the last re-up color. Why not gold, like they originally announced?

Gor1lla
02-16-2012, 05:30 PM
Because they wanted it different than the medals

C dot Wizzle
02-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Because they wanted it different than the medals

Okay... but why?

Gor1lla
02-16-2012, 07:36 PM
Dunno :D Probably to make it look unique. Maybe someone knows more. If not and you really want to know it, try asking Rod on Twitter

I R BFOG
02-16-2012, 11:09 PM
Okay... but why?

The lettering fonts for bronze, silver and gold don't show up properly so they couldn't use them

C dot Wizzle
02-17-2012, 09:21 PM
The lettering fonts for bronze, silver and gold don't show up properly so they couldn't use them

That seems logical. But still... blue? I'm level 309 and my color is BLUE? I can't even explain why it makes me angry.

GVTEDxGNVSHERxGOD
03-16-2012, 11:14 PM
So It's No Blue Wings? WTF I Wanted Blue Wings Not Gold Ones, SMGH!