PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday live stream with awesome prizes.

Chaosx721
02-06-2012, 12:28 PM
Don't know how many people know who Day9 is, but he and a handful of other people are doing a live stream on Tuesday at 5pm EST / 2pm PST for about 8 hours. The only reason I bring this up is because they're giving out some crazy prizes to people watching and participating in polls they're going to have. Stuff like giving out games, t-shirts, posters, limited edition Todd McFarlane trolls, GeForce GTX 560 graphics card, and even a tour around 38 Studios or a tour around around where ever Todd McFarlane works(lol).

So if you aren't too busy playing the game yourself you should check it out. Its sure to be fun, a lot of good funny people on that list of streaming.

More details here: http://reckoning.amalur.com/dayofreckoning

SpiritReacher
02-06-2012, 03:32 PM
I wish this forum was like Facebook so that I could ''like'' this thread.

JONBLEACH
02-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Where do u need to sign up in order to do the polls?
They dont really give a clear destination of this...

Chaosx721
02-06-2012, 11:20 PM
Where do u need to sign up in order to do the polls?
They dont really give a clear destination of this...

You sign up with the Reckoning forums, it dose say on there but yea I wasn't sure either at first. Here's a link to their forums. http://forums.reckoning.amalur.com/

jung4ever
02-07-2012, 12:06 AM
Thanks for posting. I'm off work tomorrow so I'll check it out.

JONBLEACH
02-07-2012, 03:15 AM
deff doing this event (

IDiivil
02-07-2012, 04:24 AM
... oh sweet. Thanks so much for the heads up, man :D

P.S. The site that this stuff is hosted on for the actual streaming is TERRIBLE. Wow D:

bosInFusioN
02-07-2012, 08:03 AM
Hey guys just thought I'd share with you that I'm about to livestream some gameplay of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning as soon as steam releases the game! Playing the PC version though, not the xbox version but you should still get a feel for the gameplay if you're interested!

Come check me out at www.twitch.tv/tehmannie

-ToXiN-
02-07-2012, 08:16 AM
Awesome. I used to watch Day9's streams way back in the Starcraft 2 beta. Anyone remember "coloxen"?

Thanks very much for the post, def will watch for a bit, Im not getting this till Wednesday anyway.

Yaymez
02-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Is this legal?

Chaosx721
02-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Is this legal?

Why wouldn't it be legal? Game is out now so they can stream it if they like. Twitch.tv shuts down streams if game companies don't want their game to be streamed. But after midnight EST you can stream it.

IDiivil
02-07-2012, 09:46 PM
I'm confused about the stream. They said you get a downloadable code for watching the stream, but the way the Amalur forums worded it, it sounds like it's in rare amounts... and there's no comment box for Twitch TV where I can just ask the guys how they plan on doing it :S

Am I missing something?

Edit: Found where I can comment, but no one is answering me on what the downloadable code is for either (if it's a PC version or etc).

SpiritReacher
02-08-2012, 12:48 AM
I still don't know where to get the code :P

Vigor
02-08-2012, 02:53 AM
Who falls for this trick?
Giving away phantom prizes to relations if necessary to drag viewers for free publicity?

Hell, I'll lower myself for that, teehee!
After you..