PDA

View Full Version : Snake tales

larky78
02-06-2012, 09:23 PM
Is it just me or is this really hard . I'm on the last one now and have been following videos on YouTube . But they seem easy the missions they are playing and they have loads of rations everywhere . Please someone don't tell me there is an easy setting now .
:Bounce:

JuSt BLaZe
02-06-2012, 09:58 PM
Nope, no "Easy Setting". After I was done with the 500 :gsicon: for MGS3 I thought, "Where to start first!?" and the winner was the MGS-Tales. Bad idea. Took me a whole fucking day for the 30 :gsicon:. Trial and Error all the time. Now it's easy if you have the M9 from the beginning but that's not the case.

Also the controls for the First-Person-View sucks. Talking about the VR training/shooting in "External Gazer".

Glad I'm done with this crap.

larky78
02-06-2012, 10:28 PM
I've only got the last one left and I'm going to smash something . Did you find the last one hard ? The videos online look really easy , but I've found them really hard .

JuSt BLaZe
02-07-2012, 08:07 AM
Well I only had some real problems at the shooting gallery because of the stupid controls.

I beat Solidus Snake on my 3rd attempt. So it was quite doable!

larky78
02-07-2012, 12:55 PM
How did you find the boss battles on the last one mate ?

JuSt BLaZe
02-07-2012, 07:08 PM
How did you find the boss battles on the last one mate ?

External Gazer hmmm:

- Gurlugon = WTF o_O That was messed up. I know it was a homage to old Godzilla movies but not really funny.
- The RAY attacks = Not much different from the main-game. If you concentrate you fire only on one, you're the king of this platform.
- Solidus Snake = Once you figured out his pattern of movements he becomes a joke. You can take him down without any Ration.

All in all and as I said before I'm not really a fan of the SNAKE TALES. Won't touch them again ever.

larky78
02-07-2012, 08:12 PM
Just done it . Thank fuck . As you said never again .

Jay ITFC
02-10-2012, 12:40 PM
With regards the achievement popping should I be overwriting saves of completed tales with the next one or 5 seperate saves? You don't 'load' the previous tale in the same way you do the main game do you? Can't see an option...

JuSt BLaZe
02-10-2012, 02:04 PM
With regards the achievement popping should I be overwriting saves of completed tales with the next one or 5 seperate saves? You don't 'load' the previous tale in the same way you do the main game do you? Can't see an option...

Nahw, you are good to go if save them all on one file. No need for different slots. So don't worry about it.

CrimsonClown
02-11-2012, 07:12 PM
I died a lot during the first mission alone, I dare not even imagine how hard they get as you go on.

sOuL rEapER 13
03-14-2012, 12:48 PM
I've only got the last one left and I'm going to smash something . Did you find the last one hard ? The videos online look really easy , but I've found them really hard .

Lol you guys should be glad they didnt put MGS1 on here then. All Snake Tales is is what MGS originally was. It was all about sneaking you never had tranqs to help you making the games super easy. Instead of get frustrated take it for what it is and enjoy it, and you'll also find it easier.

Bcleal
04-28-2012, 03:23 PM
Lol you guys should be glad they didnt put MGS1 on here then. All Snake Tales is is what MGS originally was. It was all about sneaking you never had tranqs to help you making the games super easy. Instead of get frustrated take it for what it is and enjoy it, and you'll also find it easier.

Shit wasn't that hard Especially if u followed a guide but u are wrong MGS1 had a radar i think it snake tales had a radar it wouldn't have been as difficult as it was

BosmaniaK
05-27-2012, 10:24 PM
it's nonsense really
MGS2 is a game that relies on having a radar, with the limited amount of view.

MGS1 has a radar. and no you didn't have tranqs but sneaking around was very easy (well for me, but I played it dozens of times)