PDA

View Full Version : UFC fans should be happy about this.

ATT Fighter
08-15-2007, 06:44 PM
I found this a while ago, but I completly foget about this fourm, so, now that I've remembered, I can tell you guys.

For those of you who are uninformed about what Zuffa and THQ has done recently, in basic, they are making a new UFC game.

(For those of you who don't know what UFC is, it stands for Ultimate Fighting Championship. It's a league of MMA ((Mixed Martial Arts)) fighters. Pretty much, it's the superbowl of MMA.)

Dana White, the president of the UFC, says that this game will be the best fighting game to date. Here's a video to show you what they hope to achieve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhN1YLFS4qA

(I think they said that the title, or working title, is UFC 2009. But it comes out 2008)

poulpy72
08-15-2007, 06:57 PM
Already posted a while ago....sorry dude..

Dring...Dring...Mod needed...:)

thenightmare
11-16-2007, 07:24 PM
UFC did have a brief trailor up for this on their website. Looks pretty realistic as far as the graphics go and THQ did a hell of a job with the wwe and wcw wrestling games they made for N64. Hopefully this will be good and not suck massive bawls like the other UFC games did

CWL91
12-20-2007, 01:56 AM
@nightmare: THQ is the publisher, not the devs.

I for one canno wait for this game, because I am a big fan of MMA, And I hope they have a create a fighter mode so I can make guys from PRIDE FC and other japanese MMA promotions, And I will make Bob Sapp and whipe the floor with everyone lol. THE BEAST IS ALWAYS HUNGRY!

Sir Xazor
04-30-2008, 03:48 AM
This game will be a big hit in 2008. Maybe will be called a game of the year with other games.

@nightmare: THQ is the publisher, not the devs.

I for one canno wait for this game, because I am a big fan of MMA, And I hope they have a create a fighter mode so I can make guys from PRIDE FC and other japanese MMA promotions, And I will make Bob Sapp and whipe the floor with everyone lol. THE BEAST IS ALWAYS HUNGRY! Bob sapp got no shit on kimbo. none. no way.

CLAPSTER
04-30-2008, 04:30 AM
This has been out for awhile now, notice "Added: July 12, 2007"

domejohnny
05-04-2008, 07:17 AM
I don't think it's due to release until some time in 2009 - I hope I'm wrong, but I remember reading that. As a huge fan, I wish it released tomorrow!

With MMA's popularity so sky high right now, maybe someone will beat them to the release, like IFL or something...

Shipley0110
06-02-2008, 12:05 PM
hope this is better than the Pride game that came out for PS2.

That sucked.

p0rtfan
06-02-2008, 07:38 PM
i just hope its a 2008 release, ive been waiting like years for this!. i just hope it lives up to the hype that that trailer gave.

Inyaface13
08-06-2008, 01:28 PM
I guess im the only one who enjoyed the Pride and UFC games from back in the day.

p0rtfan
09-27-2008, 09:41 PM
I guess im the only one who enjoyed the Pride and UFC games from back in the day.

I remember UFC: Sudden impact on the Ps2 the most, probably because i enjoyed it more than the others. I can't remember Pride fully but i do remember having it for a long time before selling my ps2. so yeah your not on your own, don't worry. :)

Smugu
10-03-2008, 07:26 PM
This is awesome ! Im a super fan of UFC and Pride and MMA! This game is going to be awesome to the fans and i will play this more than any game ever probably. Cant wait for this one.. I personally dont care about Gears of war2, fallout 3 or all that hype bull.... I just want this game and im cool.

upinsmoke
11-03-2008, 04:18 AM
This game will be a big hit in 2008. Maybe will be called a game of the year with other games.

Bob sapp got no shit on kimbo. none. no way.

lmao are you a huge kimbo slice fan??

gt realist
12-05-2008, 12:53 AM
i'm excited about this game' looks like a whole lot of fun.

Rip The Reaper
12-05-2008, 07:56 AM
A UFC fan, a video game fan, a fighting video game fan.

I can't wait.

WildManWiles01
12-05-2008, 07:59 AM
This game is going to be badass!

Cant wait.

Just hope they have a 'Create-a-fighter', so I can personally kick the shit out of Tim 'The Douche' Sylvia... and many others, he was just fresh on the mind of dumbass fighters.

Rip The Reaper
12-05-2008, 08:08 AM

Cant wait.

Just hope they have a 'Create-a-fighter', so I can personally kick the shit out of Tim 'The Douche' Sylvia... and many others, he was just fresh on the mind of dumbass fighters.

Yes it is going to be in the game (I wasn't lieing, i've been keeping up)

Jack LeChat
12-10-2008, 06:34 PM
here is the newest build of the game:

YouTube - Dana's UFC 91 Video Blog 11/10/08

it shows the good stuff at about the 2 minute mark.

DCS 23
12-10-2008, 06:36 PM
I found this a while ago, but I completly foget about this fourm, so, now that I've remembered, I can tell you guys.

For those of you who are uninformed about what Zuffa and THQ has done recently, in basic, they are making a new UFC game.

(For those of you who don't know what UFC is, it stands for Ultimate Fighting Championship. It's a league of MMA ((Mixed Martial Arts)) fighters. Pretty much, it's the superbowl of MMA.)

Dana White, the president of the UFC, says that this game will be the best fighting game to date. Here's a video to show you what they hope to achieve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhN1YLFS4qA

(I think they said that the title, or working title, is UFC 2009. But it comes out 2008)
old news now and thats not in game footage..

Jack LeChat
12-10-2008, 06:38 PM

Cant wait.

there will be a deep create-a-character mode to go along with the awesome career mode. but it might bum you out to hear there will be no Tim Sylvia to beat the crap out of due to him being no longer under contract with the UFC. i will try to keep you all posted on news with the game.

DCS 23
12-10-2008, 06:39 PM
this website has in game footage and it looks nothing like that first video that was posted..

http://www.ufcundisputed.com/

And its coming out round about 2nd of febuary..

Jack LeChat
12-10-2008, 06:39 PM
check the vid i just put up it has some game play.

Slith
12-15-2008, 09:28 AM
Wow, i'm extremely excited about this. Ima pick it up when it releases for sure.

Vendetta
12-27-2008, 02:29 AM
i am sold on it now after reading this thread. i am a huge UFC fan but I was totally on the fence about getting this or not. guess it will hold me over till RE 5 comes out!

The DarkFox
01-03-2009, 12:29 PM
Looks great but dont think its a keeper.. i may just rent the game