PDA

View Full Version : First Review - IGN - 8.5/10

Joseph0714
02-07-2012, 01:34 AM
Here it is: http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/121/1218018p1.html

Can't wait! I loved Shank, almost done with it! Day 1 buy for me! :woop:

Edit: Also, it seems Hard difficulty will have checkpoints this time! Awesome news because Shank 1's Hard difficulty was a pain because of no checkpoints.
Facebook user: Will hard/insane mode be equally as hard/insane? Shank on the highest difficulty was quite the butt kicker. Are there difficulty modes for survival?
Klei:am I answering an interview in real-time? Hard is pretty darn hard, though we did add moderate checkpoints this time around. Survival has no difficulty modes because itís already bloody hard in the later waves.Source: http://www.evilsourcegaming.com/2012/01/shank-2-questions-answered-on-facebook/

L Invictus
02-07-2012, 06:47 AM
Oh nice! I'm actually really happy to hear that they've made changes to the difficulty set ups. Completing the game on hard is the only remaining achievement that I still need to get for the original Shank.

CrazyDoginOZ
02-07-2012, 07:55 AM
I liked the difficulty in the 1st game it made earning that hard campaign cheeve feel like a real acomplishment, its one of my proudest cheeves

F Swan
02-07-2012, 11:38 PM
I liked the difficulty in the 1st game it made earning that hard campaign cheeve feel like a real acomplishment, its one of my proudest cheeves

Agreed, the challenge of the first was sometimes brutal. Especially that dreaded level where the rockets come down ...

Wish they didn't always lower the difficulty in sequels to games, kinda defeats the purpose of the 'achievements'.

ponypo2001
02-08-2012, 05:37 PM
I shall say this, they've improved a lot of things from the first game. I bought it straight away. Very enjoyable so far. If you want a challenge, do survival on your own. It doesn't end well...

Joseph0714
02-08-2012, 06:22 PM
I am happy that they added checkpoints, and like ponypo2001 did, I will buy straight away when I get home! :) :woop: